Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cull

Mar 16, 2021
I'm having trouble with the "Theory of Gravity" quest. You have to collect 50 apples, I've been trying to complete this quest for a while but I've only gotten 5 apples. I just unlocked the jungle island so I don't have very many resources. Is there a way to speed this quest up?

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I finished this quest by making a tree farm with around 15/20 trees and cut down the trees every time they finished growing, when you did this you’ve to wait until the leaves despawns and plant the trees again. In this way you receive apples and wood pretty fast, so you finish your quest and have wood to build other things.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
They do only drop for oak trees so farming any type won’t be very effective for this quest.

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
It's also not a main quest if I remember correctly, so you can also put it off for the time being and come back to it once you get efficiency on an axe

IMeeresgeist

Feb 25, 2021
Mannheim, Germany
Create a big surface for a oak tree farm, enchant either an axe or a Pick with Fortune and just mine the leaves, so you have an increased Chance for a drop. Make sure to give trees some distance with at least 5 Blocks for a Max outcome of leaves on every oak tree.
I always used one stone axe with efficiency 2 for the logs and one stone axe with Fortune 2 for the leaves, thus i Was able to get the 50 Apples in less than 2 hours :)
And dont eat or sell them, as you need a lot of Apples in further quests :)

Reactions: legend6526
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom