Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Saratoz

Aug 13, 2019
Sweden
Learn some combos, Practise on it and just do what you think a skywars pro should do. Follow your dreams, practise and have fun. :D

Meiske

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Try and be quick, shift click to take things (you only need) out of chests, like make sure to at least have a sword, some food and blocks. I suggest using the kit with iron armor, it helps a lot in my opinion, since you'll have good protection right away.

An easier way to build faster if you can't speed build is by holding shift in the corner of the block and moving along while building (if you use a speed potion it will go way faster too) but obviously if you're willing to learn how to speed build and eventually get the hang of it that would help you a lot.

PvP is also a very important factor, try dueling a bit everyday, also, when bowing someone, aim in the direction they will be moving to. If you don't feel like you're good at PvP, I'd be more than happy to help you improve!

I hope this helped!

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I was in the same situation, still kind of am. My biggest advice for you is to learn to speed bridge, it's changed how I play skywars. Also, mess with some keybinds, I moved my Q key to Hotbar slot 8 so I can switch to blocks quickly but still easily have access to food and a bow.

Herobrine051

Jun 25, 2016
United States
Any tips on how to get better? Thx <3
Try and have a specific way to keep your hot bar, as in know where you want to put your sword, bow, blocks, etc. For me knowing where to put my sword (in slot 1) saves me time when getting my items, and I keep my blocks next to my sword incase i need to block clutch or build, and then having gapples near your sword can be a big help. Basically knowing how you want to organize your inventory in a game can be a big time save and an advantage, for me anyway. You could try that but also just try and learn your own strategies! Have fun playing! <3

Reactions: Meiske

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
Learn to speedbridge, try to get as much highground, I always choose the scout kit because it contains 3 speed pots (for fights), also PvP is an important thing. My PvP got improved by playing solo Skywars, so I assume it comes by itself if you play a lot. :)

Reactions: Herobrine051

USDollar

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
honestly, being efficient is one of the most important things. Quickly loot your chests or break them, rush mid and get strong stuff and if you are atleast decent at pvp you will most likely win

bartjwz11

Novice Member
May 9, 2017
hahhah look at those noobs giving tips. its simple just practise thats it lol and copy what better players do lol lolollololololol plebs

tvdw013

Mar 26, 2020
Tilburg, Netherlands
Try to get high ground, One of the best tips I think, and what @Saratoz said, Try to practise combos :)

Have fun!

I personally think this isnt a good tip, from my own experience i think lowground is waaayyy better than high ground! U can jump up and hit crits almost every hit, while the person above u has trouble hitting u, i always try to get the lowground when i fight! Anyways this is just my personal experience, other people may think differently about this!

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Playing loads of duels will help to get you better at pvp, so you can win more skyward games :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom