Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IgxngI2Flame

Feb 6, 2016
Iowa, United States.
You have no proof of that though.
Okay im gonna stop responding, cause, can you explain why we need proof? We arent bragging that we get noticed, IT HAPPENS, we dont screen shot it, we arent acting like we are famous, if you really want me to send you the next time it happens i can, i just dont see the point in it, it was a for fun post to gain support..

SarcasticZebra

Aug 9, 2016
FIRST IMAGE IS REAL CONVERSATION.

THE BOTTOM 2 ARE MADE UP BY IGXNGI2FLAME.

Btw Igxngi2flame is not a good guy he faked this and got me muted. Proof there is no book for the shop in the fake ones and if he was in the main hub the vortex jump has 4 levels not 3. the only game I play on cubecraft is eggwars the first picture is an example of a real conversation with him after I beat him in a game of eggwars it shows him asking for my ip to ddos me and him passing through the chat filter. @Moooofin Also the writing styles are different.
2017-01-16_22.16.30.png
evVVQNEiR6Iz9h3XxGH1_2.png
i6^cimgpsh_orig.png

Last edited:

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
FIRST IMAGE IS REAL CONVERSATION.

Btw Igxngi2flame is not a good guy he faked this and got me muted. Proof there is no book for the shop and if he was in the main hub the vortex jump has 4 levels not 3. the only game I play on cubecraft is eggwars the first picture is an example of a real conversation with him after I beat him in a game of eggwars it shows him asking for my ip to ddos me and him passing through the chat filter. @Moooofin Also the writing styles are different.
View attachment 127975 View attachment 127970 View attachment 127969
You know... those screenshots kinda show both of you saying things that could get you both

MajorEdit: Ok... what you said confused me completely to begin with. My mistake xD I get what you mean now...
My brain crisis is over now... ._.

SarcasticZebra

Aug 9, 2016
Also, I don't use the word fag as an insult but if you watch their youtube videos you will see they use the word fag a lot. Not to mention my grammar is not that bad. I know my your/you're and why are we the only people in the chat. If I did say those things somebody would have said something other than you.
@Moooofin @IgxngI2Flame <------ This man framed me

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The only possible way I could recognize you guys, is just because of the "coincidence" that you all have same first 6 letters...
But that's about it.

And according to the screenshots, it seems like you guys seem to let the salt take over... so I rather not play with you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EDIT: Aaand I've been dragged into another necroposted thread...

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
I've seen a lot of players that have names that are similar to one another. I honestly don't know you but cool.

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
Also, I don't use the word fag as an insult but if you watch their youtube videos you will see they use the word fag a lot. Not to mention my grammar is not that bad. I know my your/you're and why are we the only people in the chat. If I did say those things somebody would have said something other than you.
@Moooofin @IgxngI2Flame <------ This man framed me

[edit] Just saw the screenshots, I do think that this is a frame because he would not be looking at the sky, he would be looking around and at different possitions(doesn't mean he framed you but that is odd).

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
They set up a fake conversation and got me muted because we beat them in a game of eggwars -_- they are not fun to play with...
I'm on your side, since there's no proof that those screenshots are actually on the CC server.
Colored staged chat is possible in vanilla with command blocks, and since they had a lot of salt, I wouldn't be surprised if they did it to get back at you for beating them.
That's just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom