• Total voters

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
My suggestion is that players who you ignore on the forums can't post on your profile if you disable a section in your setting that lets them normally post on your profile.

Why is this useful? If you are getting annoyed or just don't want to hear from someone, they should not be able to comment on your profile. Right?

Please state why you voted. :p

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
My suggestion is that players who you ignore on the forums can't post on your profile if you disable a section in your setting that lets them normally post on your profile.

Why is this useful? If you are getting annoyed or just don't want to hear from someone, they should not be able to comment on your profile. Right?
I agree.

koops

Sep 24, 2017
Boston, Massachusetts
That is a thing that does need to be added. I think though, there should be and option to even do that for just in case some people would like to leave it. This suggestion is a very good one!

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia

Please state why you voted. :p
This would be useful to avoid people who tend to harass other members in their profiles. Additionally, cubecraft should always give privacy to their users, this addition would be a good start.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
i vote no to silly american want safe area that is dumb

d6f.jpg

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
You could also just update your privacy settings. @_The13thDoctor_ is amazing with those setting.
-1 for me.

The issue is what if I want all people but ignored members to comment. Also, you're saying no because. "I''m amazing with those settings." For the record, it's my business whether I want certain people commenting on my profile. If I don't want you on my profile I don't want it. I don't appreciate that comment. It honestly has nothing to do with the thread.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
The issue is what if I want all people but ignored members to comment. Also, you're saying no because. "I''m amazing with those settings." For the record, it's my business whether I want certain people commenting on my profile. If I don't want you on my profile I don't want it. I don't appreciate that comment. It honestly has nothing to do with the thread.
It has, because you can select an option that only allows people you follow to comment on your profile.

Following people is not important. It only makes their activity appear in your newsfeed. Which nobody cares about. So you can also follow people you want to be able to comment on your profile.

Also don't be that stupid. You knew that option exists and you know where to find it. Honestly this is just one of your useless threads again.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
It has, because you can select an option that only allows people you follow to comment on your profile.
This thread is about players that you ignore not being allowed to post on your profile. What if you do in fact want other people to write on your profile? But you just don't want one, obnoxious guy that's been harassing you for a while to do so? Are you really gonna limit off random people that are probably really friendly and just wanna have a chat, but can't just because you don't want a specific player to write on your profile?? No.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Also don't be that stupid. You knew that option exists and you know where to find it. Honestly, this is just one of your useless threads again.

LOL. "Just one of your useless threads." That makes no sense. I want a way so anyone regardless if its followers or members can comment. But also I could have people I ignore not be allowed to comment. That way I could have members or followers comment. With or without ignored members. Also if it was a useless thread why is it the only 2 people who voted no had the most "wtf" responses of the year. Not to mention the vote is 29 to 2 so its pretty obvious it's not useless.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom