Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should a /ignore {player} command be implemented?

  • Yes

  • No

  • I don't mind


Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
8,959
17,873
624
27
Arendine Sink
We all have those people that we just cannot stand in the chat - Whether they're mildly spamming, constantly asking questions or are threatening to carpetbomb your faction, we want to be able to report them, but it just isn't a mute-worthy offence. With the /Ignore {Player} command, you will never have to deal with that pesky spammer again.
How the command will work is you type /Ignore, followed by the player that you wish to ignore. Very simple. What happens next is that you will no longer see anything that the ignored player enters in chat, nor will you receive any teleport requests or messages sent by this player.
To access your ignore list, just type /ignore, and you will be able to view a list of all the players that you're currently ignoring.
To remove a player from your ignore list, do /ignore {player}, and you'll either ignore or unignore the player, depending on whether they're on your ignore list already or not.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ItIsMe99
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom