Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Introduction
So, map selection was recently introduced and it's amazing (even though there are no announcements yet)! Yet there's 1 problem with it.

The problem
Even if you don't have the rank to vote for a map, the menu still pops up. This takes time and feels somewhat unnecessary! So I suggest that if you don't have a rank you get sent straight in to a game. Also you may think that this would advertise the rank. But a better way to advertise it, would be to include map selection in the featured perks.

Overview
So what do people think of this suggestion, if you agree use the agree:agree: reaction and if you disagree use the disagree:disagree: reaction. If this suggestion hits 25 agrees:agree: it will get forwarded✨.

Last edited:

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Introduction
So, map selection was recently introduced and it's amazing (even though there are no announcements yet)! Yet there's 1 problem with it.

The problem
Even if you don't have the rank to vote for a map, the menu still pops up. This takes time and feels somewhat unnecessary! So I suggest that if you don't have a rank you get sent straight in to a game. Also you may think that this would advertise the rank. But a better way to advertise it, would be to include map selection in the featured perks.

Overview
So what do people think of this suggestion, if you agree use the agree✅reaction and if you disagree use the disagree❌reaction. If this suggestion hits 25 agrees✅it will get forwarded✨.
It’s out on bedrock? Which game modes?

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
You can use game portals to quick join but I wish they could deactivate the sound of the portal when you enter because it is a bit annoying xd

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Everything exept for minerware, skyblock and skywars mega.
Ayyyy, finally!! I suggested this a while back when I first started forums and I’m so glad they finally added it.. NOW I NEED SKYWARS RANK 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: GeoJosh7

XPfirePlayz

Novice Member
May 3, 2020
California
I disagree, it will influence players who don't have a rank to know about the feature and encourage them to make the purchase.

Reactions: Adxm

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Keep the map picker thing on the menu when you just finished a game and can spectate and stuff. This is for awareness and better advertising. I think eventually they can get rid of the map picker thing if you don’t have a rank but right now they should keep it for like a week so people are aware

Reactions: Alex07J

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
What if they made a week for ppl to choose a map for free as they do for skywars chaos? They will have to re-enable it and stuff.
Entering the portal directly is faster :-)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom