Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
If you are muted in the game and you die or win you still can say: GG because you can still get that +1 XP and its unfair if you can't get that and everyone else can.

Reactions: its_Marto03

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
If you get mute punishment, there is a reason for it.
After using inappropriate language, or words with which want to offend someone with you shouldn’t have the privilege to say absolutely anything.
The thing you suggested will end with a lot players getting confused, which is not a good thing.
I wouldn’t like to see any changes to the mute-punishments system.

D

Deleted member 373055

If you are muted in the game and you die or win you still can say: GG because you can still get that +1 XP and its unfair if you can't get that and everyone else can.

It is unfair if you could still be able to say GG while you do not deserve that +1 xp. However, I think it is weird indeed that you can get +1 xp as it is very sad that we need to implement such a thing for people to say GG, because they will not otherwise.

What I see now is that some people say GG while they say after a second or so that I am a tryharder or whatever. They just say GG for +1 xp, I want to know which people really think it was a good match, so I think removing it would be better as it also seemed like a little joke. But that is a different story, for now, I think a muted player does not deserve that +1 xp anymore. That is their punishment.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #49-
Domestic cats can run faster than Olympic medalist Usain Bolt. Top speed for a cat is about 30mph (48.28kmh), whereas Bolt's record is 27mph (43.45kmh).
Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Top Bottom