Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Kids with fancier clothes

I have no idea what the gamemodes would be lol
Blockwars
HypixelHallMonitor and his goons have the brand new iPhone17. Seize it, and return it to the teacher's confiscation closet before the enemy team can kill beat you up.

Survival games
Kids battle it out on one of three maps: playground, classroom, and gymnasium. Popular kids are known to team with each other, and prey on the unpopular - how many friends do you have?

MinerWare
From "Dislocation from Detention" to "Constant Classroom Condemnation", there is something for everyone in this gamemode. There are up to thirty microgames - can you win them all before recess?

Parkour
There are plenty of maps and minigames to choose from. Are you the speedrunner type? Then try "Hometime Haste", where you sprint from the schoolyard to your bedroom back home as quickly as possible. The clock begins the moment you leave the school gates, and ends once you've loaded up Minecraft. True speedrunners will perform the advanced technique of pre-loading Minecraft in the morning, and might perform a well-timed bus-boarding halfway through the run to save time.

Not a fan of speedrunning? Then try "Bully Beatdown Breakout", where you must perform well-timed wavedashes and spot-dodges to matrix-style evade the kids who want to beat you up. True BBB fans will be able to play on higher difficulties, where the number of opponents increases. You can even apply Anger modifiers to add to the challenge. For instance, you might instigate the game by squirting milk over the popular kids, or by insulting one of their mothers.

KitPvP

How tough are ya? Conquer the playground in this fast-paced, rigged gamemode where popular kids rule supreme! Provided you avoid the hotspots - the oak tree where the 11th-grade gangs hang out, or the shed where the jocks smoke in secrecy - you might last to the end of recess! But please, don't make the same mistake I did - if you grab a massive stick to beat somebody over the head with, you might summon the Playground Patrol. These mod-ranked players are twice your height and thrice your spite, and will ban you on the spot. When banned, you lose access to the awesome Playground map, confined to the much smaller - and more moderated - Detention map.

Creative
[Gamemode removed due to lack of Art Class funding]

This stupid fantasy has been brought to you by Sophie, of the what-am-I-doing-with-my-life brigade. Coming in the summer of SoonTM.

Aspect_Unity

Feb 9, 2020
Blockwars
HypixelHallMonitor and his goons have the brand new iPhone17. Seize it, and return it to the teacher's confiscation closet before the enemy team can kill beat you up.

Survival games
Kids battle it out on one of three maps: playground, classroom, and gymnasium. Popular kids are known to team with each other, and prey on the unpopular - how many friends do you have?

MinerWare
From "Dislocation from Detention" to "Constant Classroom Condemnation", there is something for everyone in this gamemode. There are up to thirty microgames - can you win them all before recess?

Parkour
There are plenty of maps and minigames to choose from. Are you the speedrunner type? Then try "Hometime Haste", where you sprint from the schoolyard to your bedroom back home as quickly as possible. The clock begins the moment you leave the school gates, and ends once you've loaded up Minecraft. True speedrunners will perform the advanced technique of pre-loading Minecraft in the morning, and might perform a well-timed bus-boarding halfway through the run to save time.

Not a fan of speedrunning? Then try "Bully Beatdown Breakout", where you must perform well-timed wavedashes and spot-dodges to matrix-style evade the kids who want to beat you up. True BBB fans will be able to play on higher difficulties, where the number of opponents increases. You can even apply Anger modifiers to add to the challenge. For instance, you might instigate the game by squirting milk over the popular kids, or by insulting one of their mothers.

KitPvP

How tough are ya? Conquer the playground in this fast-paced, rigged gamemode where popular kids rule supreme! Provided you avoid the hotspots - the oak tree where the 11th-grade gangs hang out, or the shed where the jocks smoke in secrecy - you might last to the end of recess! But please, don't make the same mistake I did - if you grab a massive stick to beat somebody over the head with, you might summon the Playground Patrol. These mod-ranked players are twice your height and thrice your spite, and will ban you on the spot. When banned, you lose access to the awesome Playground map, confined to the much smaller - and more moderated - Detention map.

Creative

This stupid fantasy has been brought to you by Sophie, of the what-am-I-doing-with-my-life brigade. Coming in the summer of SoonTM.
just wow good job lmao

IWontHurtYou

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2019
www.youtube.com
Blockwars

Survival games

MinerWare

Parkour

KitPvP

Creative

haha nice one

Reactions: Sophie

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
If school was a minecraft server, what would the ranks be? :oops:

* flashbacks *
631443606816817152.png

I pass

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
on graduation day I got bored and left half way and the teachers called my parents and yelled at them. Also I broke all the graduation day rules and didnt attend a day of rehearsals. I also violated the dress code 🐝👏

edgiest thing I did at school. Feels good

cardonacarlos

Apr 14, 2020
All ages enjoy Minecraft. It can act as a legitimate gateway to teaching children how to be a server administrator. The game teaches kids basic Linux administration, server setup, and those commands needed to customize a Minecraft server. With a virtual, personal server running Minecraft, parents can monitor their children’s server activity, restrict whom they play with and make sure they’re playing in a safe, multiplayer environment. Yes, there are necessary things, but besides all this, is needed a strong hosting. For this, I confidently advise you Wombat Servers .

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
I guess you mean plus rank which lets people put emoticons before and after their name, you can buy it monthly here: https://store.cubecraft.net
All ages enjoy Minecraft. It can act as a legitimate gateway to teaching children how to be a server administrator. The game teaches kids basic Linux administration, server setup, and those commands needed to customize a Minecraft server. With a virtual, personal server running Minecraft, parents can monitor their children’s server activity, restrict whom they play with and make sure they’re playing in a safe, multiplayer environment. Yes, there are necessary things, but besides all this, is needed a strong hosting. For this, I confidently advise you Wombat Servers .
I am really confused :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom