Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 2, 2020
Items:

Winged Sword: A Stone Sword that makes the victim levitate.

Teleportation Bow: A bow that switches the position of the victim and the attacker.

Grappling hook: A bow that, when shot, pulls the player towards the block it hit. (If it hits a player, it will drag said player towards to player who shot the arrow.)

Portable Cage: An egg (obtained from Lucky Blocks, in stacks of 2-6) that uses all the eggs in the stack at a rapid speed and traps the victim in a cage 2 seconds after being hit. The more eggs hit the victim, the longer the victim is trapped. (each egg adds 1 second onto the time the victim is in the cage.) (The cage looks like the default cage you are in at the start of the game, but with a roof.) (The cage is unbreakable)

Arrow of Destiny: An arrow that never runs out (meaning as soon as it is used, the player is given a new one) and inflicts a random negative Status Effect on the victim. As soon as one person obtains this item, everyone else will. (Example: I find the Arrow of Destiny. As soon as I pick it up, all other players have the Arrow of Destiny as well.)

Fake Lucky Block: A block that works exactly like a Lucky block, but it is placed by a player and, when opened, explodes. It is found it Lucky Blocks.

Features:

Overtime: After an amount of time that the server owners think is reasonable, all players are given an Arrow of Destiny, an Ender Dragon spawns. (The Dragon is unkillable) and the Construction in Progress thing from lucky blocks starts happening randomly.

Items:

Teleportation Bow: A bow that switches the position of the victim and the attacker.

Grappling hook: A bow that, when shot, pulls the player towards the block it hit. (If it hits a player, it will drag said player towards to player who shot the arrow.)

Portable Cage: An egg (obtained from Lucky Blocks, in stacks of 2-6) that uses all the eggs in the stack at a rapid speed and traps the victim in a cage 2 seconds after being hit. The more eggs hit the victim, the longer the victim is trapped. (each egg adds 1 second onto the time the victim is in the cage.) (The cage looks like the default cage you are in at the start of the game, but with a roof.) (The cage is unbreakable)

Arrow of Destiny: An arrow that never runs out (meaning as soon as it is used, the player is given a new one) and inflicts a random negative Status Effect on the victim. As soon as one person obtains this item, everyone else will. (Example: I find the Arrow of Destiny. As soon as I pick it up, all other players have the Arrow of Destiny as well.)

Fake Lucky Block: A block that works exactly like a Lucky block, but it is placed by a player and, when opened, explodes. It is found it Lucky Blocks.

Features:

Overtime: After an amount of time that the server owners think is reasonable, all players are given an Arrow of Destiny, an Ender Dragon spawns. (The Dragon is unkillable) and the Construction in Progress thing from lucky blocks starts happening randomly.

Items:

Features:

Items:

Features:

Items:

Features:

Items:

Features:

Items:

Features:

Items:

Features:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom