Votes: 2 14.3%
  • NO!

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

AgentGroda

Jul 9, 2017
When i play Egg Wars it takes very long time. I have ideas so Egg Wars did not take so longe time.
1. Egg Destruction after xx minutes
2. If dont all players die after egg destruction it will be a deathmatch in an arena.

So it dont take so long time to play eggwars :)

I hoped you liked the Ideas

Sorry for my bad English i used Google Translate

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
First of all, don't be afraid to speak your main language as there're loads of players in this amazing and big community who ca speak your main language.

Secondly, I don't agree with both. If the eggs will be automatically destroyed after X minutes, the game will be ruined too. The eggs shouldn't be destroyed by the game, they should be destroyed by the players. Eggwars is Eggwars, live with it.

Reactions: Twania
Speedeggwars was added for the people who didn't want to play such a long game but still want to play eggwars. All the island in speedeggwars are smaller and closer to echother so it is easier to destroy eggs and come across other players. I don't think they are going to add another solution for this problem. Some people actually like the long games of normal eggwars. Also it wouldn't really feel like eggwars anymore if your ideas would get added.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
No
Don't have much to say because
First of all, don't be afraid to speak your main language as there're loads of players in this amazing and big community who ca speak your main language.

Secondly, I don't agree with both. If the eggs will be automatically destroyed after X minutes, the game will be ruined too. The eggs shouldn't be destroyed by the game, they should be destroyed by the players. Eggwars is Eggwars, live with it.
And This
also having an deathmatch arena. Why??????
Deathmatch arena's have you in SG. And I don't really want to have it because you can build up with blocks and If you don't have anything and your opponent have blocks, it's worthless and the game would take longer.

So No. -1

Reactions: Deeds

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017

Nope, let eggwars be how it is now. It is a very bad idea to let eggs destroy after X minutes what @iCheeetah already said.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Eggwars is Eggwars, live with it.
it wouldn't really feel like eggwars anymore if your ideas would get added.
Guys, do I have to remind you Eggwars is not the same and it got "updated" in some occasions?
Eggwars was changed in some aspects and some of those changes people didn't like.
So yeah, maybe a future update will may contain this thing @AgentGroda is suggesting but with some modifications so there's no reason to say it will never be added.

If you don't have anything and your opponent have blocks, it's worthless and the game would take longer.
It already takes longer to finish a game so I wouldn't see the difference.
Also, he didn't mention about those players having different and unbalanced items. The area could be "closed" (barriers) to prevent skybasing. They may have the same amount of blocks but different armour (as this is gotten according to the player and game).

It is a very bad idea to let eggs destroy after X minutes
This suggestion could be taken in account as far as the game lasts too many minutes (talking abour 2 or 3 hours for example).

My last comment: I'm thinking in something to change in Eggwars, I will may make a thread about it soon. It has a bit of what AgentGroda said.

So never say it wont happen ;)

Reactions: ElPtricko and Ducky

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Guys, do I have to remind you Eggwars is not the same and it got "updated" in some occasions?
Eggwars was changed in some aspects and some of those changes people didn't like.
So yeah, maybe a future update will may contain this thing @AgentGroda is suggesting but with some modifications so there's no reason to say it will never be added.

Also, he didn't mention about those players having different and unbalanced items. The area could be "closed" (barriers) to prevent skybasing. They may have the same amount of blocks but different armour (as this is gotten according to the player and game).

This suggestion could be taken in account as far as the game lasts too many minutes (talking abour 2 or 3 hours for example).

My last comment: I'm thinking in something to change in Eggwars, I will may make a thread about it soon. It has a bit of what AgentGroda said.

I'm just going to say it, but I'd really to keep Eggwars how it is.

This was just MY opinion

Smanbg

Apr 11, 2017
Earth Dimension C-137
I think that is not a good idea. There is speed eggwars for those who hate long games as the others said in the previous comments !
I love long EggWars games and if they add that to the basic EggWars they will ruin the whole minigame :/

Mar 29, 2017
I don't think they shoudn't I like the super long games full of fun moments talking with my friends and destroying other player.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

LoveAndMafia wrote on Begijntje's profile.
happy birthday to the best wave buddy i could ever have, love u bro, ur incredible
Eli wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Critly's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Reesle wrote on tertato245's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on SluggardBark444's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom