Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

darkraiikou

Mar 12, 2021
Ideas for the evil bunny rpg. If you ad rpg is gonna be cool to ad:
1. Perks - perks are chosen by the player
There are differen variacius with unique power like:archer you get 3 times more arrows and you can shoot at the evil bunny,warrior is with strenght 2 effect the hole time and iron sword instead of stone one. Wizzard is not effected by any poison from witches or the evil's bunny poison or from the cave spiders also he has speed 2 and can double jum by some reason.
2. More Xp - the average run is 18-20 minutes and we get 100 xp >>:(. I could of play eggwars duos for 20 minutes and i'll get 500-750 xp. So i think its a great idea idea to do it on 750 xp and
even better if you do a progress system who made the most progress(the most kills and activity will be awarded with more xp than the others)
I have more ides but have to clear them and think abt them more.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
while i really love the RPG, i think it shouldnt stay. its an unique event, making it stay would take the unique part. its also the type of gamemode that doesnt fit cubecraft when comparing to other gamemodes. im honestly quite surprised they made this :P
but lets say they would make another event like this in the future, i think your second suggestion would be a nice change. the first one sounds quite overpowered honestly

Reactions: Conea64

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This idea sounds pretty cool... I guess that this gamemode wont stay, but they did show off what they are capable of doing, and that hyped me up a lot!
I would love to see a more permanent version of a story like this in the future. And additions like this would make it better.

I dont think there is really enough time to implement the first suggestion effectively.
However the 2nd one can get still get implemented in this version. So I will upvote for the second suggestion

Reactions: InkAsriel
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Stanchermist369's profile.
We should do it...
Screenbits 2024-05-29_010512.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ProGamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi, thanks for accepting the report!
Wish you a great time ✨.
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
dont impursunate meh
Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
Top Bottom