• no

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zack202Man

Jun 10, 2016
Hello CubeCrafters

So I have Some Brilliant ideas for SkyWars Games.
Here some of them:
1.Make a new kit call Enderman That will give you some 4 ender pearls and the custom will be Enderman Head and blach leather armor
2.Make a new ability called No Knockback that wont knock you hard *This Will make the game more challenging;)*

3.Make The Stone Rank Only Vote for the time in SkyWars

Thats it guys hope you guys like my ideas
from your CubeCrafter:cube_light::ZackTUC

U

Unipotato

The first idea is way too OP. Enderpearls are rare in OP mode, so this would be insane.

The second idea would trigger the AntiCheat, and would make hackers harder to determine.

The third idea is a perk that Gold+ Ranks have, so it would be taking away a Ranked perk.

I don't like any of these ideas but don't be disheartened, keep making suggestions!

ShyRazu

Jan 26, 2017
First one would be way too OP. Start the game, get some nice stuff and TP around killing everyone. Not a fan.

Second one, like @Unipotato said, would make Hackers Hunters' job harder.

Voting is a perk that comes with buying ranks. That would not be alright for players who already bought ranks.

Not a fan at all but thanks for suggesting!

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Thanks so much for you're suggestions! :D

As said above, ender pearls are rare and pretty OP in general. This would not be fun being invaded in the first 3 seconds of the game. :/

Second idea, this would make hackers with anti knockback much harder to find. You could ban a random innocent person for buying the ability.

Third idea, It's a perk. Might as well make everything able to be voted by Stone Ranks. This would cause CC to lose money.

Sorry, I dislike these Ideas. But as said above keep 'em coming! :D

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hello CubeCrafters

Here some of them:
1.Make a new kit call Enderman That will give you some 4 ender pearls and the custom will be Enderman Head and blach leather armor
2.Make a new ability called No Knockback that wont knock you hard *This Will make the game more challenging;)*

I think that 4 ep's are too op, maybe one instead. No armor though.
I also think that the no knockback will be abused by hackers.
Ig giving that ability to vote will not really hurt.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Maybe one ended pearl would be a good kit as you would only get one use but 4 is too op IMO

I would prefer reduced knockback as that would be more fair but that would be difficult to make sadly :(

For your 3rd idea I agree with the people above me but sunset should be made the default time because it is the only playable time ♡ #votesunset

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Oh nononono...
I always pick Swordsman Kit and with luck I get a bit of good armour.
Ender kit can tp to the middle, get diamond armour and even Enchant everything.

About the no knockback; I rather not get confused if it's a hack or the ability.

And the time vote: Get a Rank and you can vote for more things even in other games and receive extra's! wow :o

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't like these ideas.

1) Enderpearls are rare items with OP, so to add a kit which give you 3 enderpearls in the begin of the game is unfair for the other players and too OP.
2) With that new ''No knockback'' ability, fair players could get banned due to that ability (unfair players too though, but the fair players are more important) because people think they hack with Anti-Knockback.
3) No, that would steal the ''special'' perks for donators. If you wish to vote, buy a rank here.

Jan 25, 2017
Hello CubeCrafters

Here some of them:

Hey, just some thing about your ideas :)
1. Enderpearls will not be fair anymore, you can just teleport to middle in 1 second... So there will be no competition anymore to get first on the middle.
2. No knockback won't really work, when you are building towards middle, you will fall off by the slightest knockback and 0 knockback taken isn't fair either :)
3. That Stone Rank can vote will make a mess, all players will keep voting and spamming, besides, buy a rank if you want to vote ;)

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
This is too OP!
What kind of suggestion is that? I don't see the challenge here, this is a hack called Anti-kb and CubeCraft shouldn't add this.
If you want to vote on something you can purchase a rank(Gold+) they give you some advantages, if you havn't got money, CubeCraft sometimes makes sales or do Give aways on Twitter. If you are unlucky save some money :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom