Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 23, 2021
This is my ideas for news kits one Cubecraft skywars (Bedrock Edition).

1st kit idea: The toolshmith kit: The player starts the game with tools (axe, pickaxe and shovel) in stone in basic, in iron in normal and in diamond in owerpored. All tools will have an efficiency III enchantment.

2nd kit idea: The rusher kit: The players start with 15 oak planks ans a wooden sword in basic, 25 oak planks and an iron sword in normal and 35 oak planks and a sharpness 2 iron sword in owerpored.

3rd kit idea: The archer kit: The player with a non enchanted bow with 10 arrows in basic, a power I bow with 15 arrows in normal and a power III bow with 20 arrows in owerpored.

4th kit idea: The healer kit: The player start with 3 steaks and 1 golden apple in basic, 6 steaks and 2 golden apples in normal and 9 steaks and 3 golden apples in owerpored.

5th kit idea: The protected kit: The player start with a full leather armor in basic, a full iron armor in normal and with a protection 1 full diamond armor.

Tell me in the comments which of these kits you prefer.

ThomasTheCubecrafter

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2021
Its a good idea but it would be too easy to rush the islands of the enemies or the center of the map.

I checked your youtube channel in passing and I love your videos !

Andy-

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2021
Mars
youtu.be
This is my ideas for news kits one Cubecraft skywars (Bedrock Edition).

1st kit idea: The toolshmith kit: The player starts the game with tools (axe, pickaxe and shovel) in stone in basic, in iron in normal and in diamond in owerpored. All tools will have an efficiency III enchantment.

2nd kit idea: The rusher kit: The players start with 15 oak planks ans a wooden sword in basic, 25 oak planks and an iron sword in normal and 35 oak planks and a sharpness 2 iron sword in owerpored.

3rd kit idea: The archer kit: The player with a non enchanted bow with 10 arrows in basic, a power I bow with 15 arrows in normal and a power III bow with 20 arrows in owerpored.

4th kit idea: The healer kit: The player start with 3 steaks and 1 golden apple in basic, 6 steaks and 2 golden apples in normal and 9 steaks and 3 golden apples in owerpored.

5th kit idea: The protected kit: The player start with a full leather armor in basic, a full iron armor in normal and with a protection 1 full diamond armor.

Tell me in the comments which of these kits you prefer.

ThomasTheCubecrafter
I only see the 3rd kit to be added in a Skywars Update with power I in overpowerd

The toolshmith kit is useless because you can find tools on chests and in most games none uses tools
The protected kit is VERY OP
The Healer kit already exists (but the steak can be added to it in a skywars update)
The rusher Kit already exist

Members Online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom