Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

guardtown

Aug 12, 2017
I just got into this gamemode. I like it, but my favorite part of it is definitely dueling w/ custom kits. So, I have some ideas to make it better.
1. Effects:
You can customize how long the effect will last. In the health boost effect and absorption effect, you should be able to customize how many extra hearts you have. For the health boost effect, you should also be able to have less than normal health.
For slowness, you can make it so you can't move at all on the ground, and jump boost, you can't jump.
2. Enchantments:
Make it so all items use one single enchantment menu that has all the enchantments.
Add 3 more levels to knockback.
3. Naming
No ideas. Carry on!
4. Settings
4.1: Time setting, where the duel will only last for a certain time before both players lose.
4.2: Fly setting. Players can fly.
4.3: Insta-break. Blocks are broken instantly.
4.4: Random, truly random: Removes everything else on your kit. When players enter a duel with this, they are given:
  • A random number of random potion effects for a random number of time
  • A random number of random items with random enchantments and a random amount of random words for the name.
  • Every setting is random (except this one)
5. Misc
When selecting a kit, you can do /give and give yourself anything except for command blocks and barriers.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Top Bottom