Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
Dear cubecrafters

I have an idea for a nice minigame/lobby npc. I think it would be nice for one of the next events( maybe the end of the summer event) to add a player test. Practically it means that there is an NPC standing in the lobby saying

Hello. I am ...... . I challenge you to a challenge. You can do this together with your friends or alone. Then you can choose solo'duo or squads. and then we can all give player tests. I have a few suggestions

FIGHTER TEST

You get armore and increasingly difficult monsters and have to fight against them.

FARMER TEST

You have to make a farm. Throughout the map there are seeds hidden. Whoever has ten fully grown copies of each seed the fastest has completed the test.

MINER TEST

In a mine you have to search for the ores they give you. You will also be given a sword, pixace food and torches.

KNOWLEDGE TEST

You get some minecraft questions and have to answer them correctly.

Etc.....

You can also choose to solve the test for fastest in a party. At the end there is a boss fight against the end dragon and you get the nametag of minecraft PRO.

I hope you like the event idea.

Please agree

wqck

Sep 25, 2022
Pronouns
They/Them
Dear cubecrafters

I have an idea for a nice minigame/lobby npc. I think it would be nice for one of the next events( maybe the end of the summer event) to add a player test. Practically it means that there is an NPC standing in the lobby saying

Hello. I am ...... . I challenge you to a challenge. You can do this together with your friends or alone. Then you can choose solo'duo or squads. and then we can all give player tests. I have a few suggestions

FIGHTER TEST

You get armore and increasingly difficult monsters and have to fight against them.

FARMER TEST

You have to make a farm. Throughout the map there are seeds hidden. Whoever has ten fully grown copies of each seed the fastest has completed the test.

MINER TEST

In a mine you have to search for the ores they give you. You will also be given a sword, pixace food and torches.

KNOWLEDGE TEST

You get some minecraft questions and have to answer them correctly.

Etc.....

You can also choose to solve the test for fastest in a party. At the end there is a boss fight against the end dragon and you get the nametag of minecraft PRO.

I hope you like the event idea.

Please agree
should be more events.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
Top Bottom