Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

iTzPlayerPT

Dec 25, 2015
Portugal <3
Is this skin inappropriate on your server ? Idon't want to break the rules at all !
upload_2016-12-27_12-33-56.png

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
This skin is totally fine. ;)
Most of the skins that are linked to political figures, historical figures or skins with certain symbols are inappropriate.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I've seen a lot of player being banned because they use inappropriate skins and as you see this skin has not go paints. I'd like to see if that's a problem...
I dont see it like that but stuff such as completely nude skins, inapprpriate pictures or gestures, hitler skins ect arent allowed

This does not include horror skins for example Five Nights at Freddys, Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elmstreet, ect
It also dosent include scary elements such as clown skins or others of that type

I dont think many will see it as you do...

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
The skin is fine you are allowed to use this skin ! Political figures, historical figures or skins with certain symbols are inappropriate and if you are using those you can get a ban. @Camezonda @Nikooo you may lock thid the question is answered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Matriox wrote on Hoshi's profile.
🧙‍♂️
UncleSpect wrote on Reesle's profile.
hoiiii rees 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Amazinq's profile.
when helper
Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Top Bottom