Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

bkacksalman

Nov 4, 2018
icant login in reports site

(Error! Incorrect login details, if you haven't already please go in game and type /registerreports and follow the link to register your account)

i go to Forgotten Password?
And put my email and say to me
(Success! A password reset link has been sent to your email)

when i go to my email Nothing has been sent to me
pls i need help

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I would suggest you to go check your spam folder out in the email. It can also take a little time to get to you.

Reactions: Keanu

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I think you should log on to CubeCraft and type /registerreports as to link your account to the report section.

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
(Error! Incorrect login details, if you haven't already please go in game and type /registerreports and follow the link to register your account)

@Keanutjuhh
If you haven't already please go in game and type /registerreports...
I don't think anything was said about that... Also, it could be the issue. It worked for me though.
Also, please be a little bit nicer on the forums in the future. Saying things like 'just read the issue instead of throwing bs' is not a really nice thing to say. It might get the person you're talking to feel bad or feel scared to ever talk again on the forums. I don't think that is what we want, is it?
Now, I am no staff member, but yet I wanted to say this as I just really don't like toxicity on the forums.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
'just read the issue instead of throwing bs'
I’m a person which says whatever he thinks about, just because you don’t like me doesn’t mean I’ll stop saying such a thinks. If you’re this annoyed there’s an ignore button. I won’t chance as a person just because people don’t like me. I’m sure there are more people out there which dont like me.
About the issue itself, he says he did “Forgot password” which means, if one use common snense, he already has an account. Therefore I redirected him to the support email as no mod can help him.

And, please, just ignore me if you can’t stand me.

D

Deleted member 352903

I had this problem, and andyschofie fixed it. He's not a staff member any more, tho...
I'd contact animaltamer1, perhaps she knows who u have to contact

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I’m a person which says whatever he wants, just because you don’t like me doesn’t mean I’ll stop saying such a thinks. If you’re this annoyed there’s an ignore button. I won’t chance as a person just because people don’t like me. I’m sure there are more people out there which dont like me.
About the issue itself, he says he did “Forgot password” which means, if one use common snense, he already has an account. Therefore I redirected him to the support email as no mod can help him.

And, please, just ignore me if you can’t stand me.
Oh I can stand you, and I am not saying you should chance your behaviour. I just tried to tell you, in a nice way, that there is no need for toxicity. Other members might not like it. But whatever, I don't like to hate people or people hating me, so I wont start an argument. Have a good day! :D

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
Tbh I’m happy you’re honest, and glad you’re nice. Though, I won’t stop doing such a thinks because, well, that’s me :p
In that case have fun doing that! Now that I know this, I wont feel bad because, well, thats just you :D

Reactions: Keanu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Top Bottom