Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverguy123

Aug 24, 2016
Everytime but EVERYTIME i play 1.8pvp
a hacker shows and if he beats me he is like LOL EZ MAN NOOB HAHAHHAHAHA LOSER but he hacks
And why are they bowbattles at 1,8 did anything change to the bows in 1.9
just create a bows 1.9 bows 1.8 then geez problem fixed
Its really anoying that hackers say AHAHA EZ MAN EZZ NOOB LOSER EZ HAHAHHAAHAHHAHA
and its annoying that he hacks and bullies people
so i want YOU there to report as many hackers
oh wait its a hacker reading this xD cubecraft is full of hackers every battle i lost in 10 tries is because a hacker
so stop hacking pls report them and CUBECRAFT THERE IS A PLUGIN NAMED ANTICHEAT INSTALL IT!!!!!

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
a hacker shows and if he beats me he is like LOL EZ MAN NOOB HAHAHHAHAHA LOSER but he hacks
Its really anoying that hackers say AHAHA EZ MAN EZZ NOOB LOSER EZ HAHAHHAAHAHHAHA
oh wait its a hacker reading this xD cubecraft is full of hackers every battle i lost in 10 tries is because a hacker
so stop hacking pls report them and CUBECRAFT THERE IS A PLUGIN NAMED ANTICHEAT INSTALL IT!!!!!
I understand you aren't amused with the amount of hackers on CubeCraft at the moment. Honestly I don't think anyone is. As you mentioned hackers can be reported under the section "player reports". Which can be found here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/

Bowbattles in pvp are for 1.8 and 1.9.

silverguy123

Aug 24, 2016
If you make a trailer cubecraft
i got the lycris thing
On a server
where hackers are normal people
something happend someone made a trailer OMG
Join cubecraft today and have fun with the
anti kb hackers
spammers
insulters
killaura hackers
hackers
bad anticheat plugins
Lagg
And where bowbattles with full op dia armor takes 8 min but the timer is only at 5 min
Play now on cubecraft and get bullied by hackers learn insults by insulters and learn how to get the same anticheat plugin on your server
Joins cubecraft math class
Counting:1 hacker 2 hackers 3 hackers 4 hackers 5 hackers 6 hackers
Bad or Good quiz
Is cubecrafts anticheat plugin good
answer No
Friend class
How to create friends
become a hacker like all the other people and bully them
no jk xD
How to win a bow battle
You cant its impossible it takes 1023 hours to win one with dia armor not 5 min cmon man
Normal class
Guys today we are learning dutch so eeeeeeee ee e hh h i a aa m la la la ggin gi gnng i ng hellhelp meme
this was just a jk ok dont ban me but srsly the hackers man

silverguy123

Aug 24, 2016
I understand you aren't amused with the amount of hackers on CubeCraft at the moment. Honestly I don't think anyone is. As you mentioned hackers can be reported under the section "player reports". Which can be found here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/

Bowbattles in pvp are for 1.8 and 1.9.
They should make a bowbattle npc or just 1 bow battle thing the one with the chainmail armor because that doesnt take that long

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Cube Craft is developing an anti-cheat plugin right now. I agree that it is annoying to be called ez. Just deal with it and move on don't be salty.

Infinity323

Aug 22, 2016
I feel you, I deal with this almost every day. Don't let them get to you, just ignore them because you know who's really the noob

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I think the hacker count is decreasing to be honest. I've been playing Survival games all day and i've hardly seen any. PvP did get hit hard and it seems the place from what i've seen where the hackers have been most popular. I think, like with survival games you will start to see a difference soon.
Also, as said above, the Cubecraft developers are working on an anti-cheat right now and it will be applied soon. You have to realize though that it isn't the only thing they have to work on.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I think the hacker count is decreasing to be honest. I've been playing Survival games all day and i've hardly seen any. PvP did get hit hard and it seems the place from what i've seen where the hackers have been most popular. I think, like with survival games you will start to see a difference soon.
Also, as said above, the Cubecraft developers are working on an anti-cheat right now and it will be applied soon. You have to realize though that it isn't the only thing they have to work on.
I've found more than usual. Some even are smart to make their kill aura less obvious.

silverguy123

Aug 24, 2016
I hope so because my longest winstreak is like 20 then hackers showed up for the next 40 matches

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Cubecraft developers are working on an anti-cheat right now and it will be applied soon.
If you have any more questions or concerns, feel free to ask and I'll try to respond as soon as possible.
~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom