Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Why all of you want UHC?
There are a lot of games and stuff that would improve the server than adding useless games.
1- it's not popular, very very few servers have this game, and doesn't have a lot of people too.
2- it's not fun, grace period and over magical stuff are so annoying, you spawn on 500 blocks yikes it's not what everyone likes, it will be hard to detect x-rayers too, can you find a needle in a haystack?
3- it lasts a lot, ~60 minutes! Who would play for 1 hour staring at the screen?? Definitely eyerape

Please stop posting "UHC", forums are flooded with them!

idotrivia

Mar 19, 2021
USA
Well for #2, Hypixel has a thing where some ores are trolls to stop xrayers from being able to use that to their advantage. For 1, there are a few Java servers that have UHC but not many Bedrock servers do. That's why I think it could work. Out of the main 6 servers, none of them have it yet. The people that would want to play UHC would always go to Cubecraft for it and a lot of those people would be willing enough to play for extended periods of time.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Theres this 1 bedrock server with UHC and its one of its least played gamemodes.
(Can’t say name because of stupid advertising rule)

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
2- it's not fun,
I dont think its fair to use this as a point on why not to add UHC, since this is solely opinion.

UHC is a very niche gamemode, which maybe does not entirely fit the scene of cubecrafts minigames, although they did have UHC in the past on java (a few years back)... not sure why they deleted it, probably because of the lack of players, but they do have a huge playerbase on bedrock now, so it might work!

3- it lasts a lot, ~60 minutes! Who would play for 1 hour staring at the screen?? Definitely eyerape
This is not an argument either imo... Since I know a lot of people who spend huge amounts of times behind their screens...

Just because you dont, doesnt mean no-one does...

Though I get that youre getting annoyed by these UHC threads tho, there are a lot of them...
So to @Swanchy I would like to say, please look if there are any similair threads before posting!

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Ngl the idea to add UHC to bedrock is always met with the response “oO iT wAs On JaVa AnD iT wAs DeAd” while bedrock has a completely different community and it would get the server massive popularity.
But there is a bigger difference between “pro’s and noobs” on Bedrock. If they will add something new, it would be great if its non-pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom