Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
i was thinking zoning could be added to tower defense

What it does:
this "zones" places for a tower, so you can"zone" a place and the tower is built automatically starting from the most expensive noone can place anything that overlaps or is on your zoning space, of course you can still place towers normally

What it can help with:
-This'll help tone down troll players who places towers randomly
- this'll also help with placing towers somewhere if your busy elsewhere

Reactions: ShadowM00n

ShadowM00n

Sep 22, 2016
cupcake land
i have a idea for skywars maybe you could add golden apples kit it costs 2000points and if you choose the kit you get 3 golden apples and a wooden sword

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
i have a idea for skywars maybe you could add golden apples kit it costs 2000points and if you choose the kit you get 3 golden apples and a wooden sword
Please stay on topic if you want to create such an idea please make a seperate thread
So each player has their own space they can build? This sounds like a really good suggestion :)
sort of, how it would work is youd be given a tool and youd click the spot youd want the tower then select the tower and it would outline that area then once you have enough coins it automatically deducts and contructs the tower starting from the most expensive noone can build on or overlap your little claim, so basically for examply you can zone a few towers and itll contruct it for you while say you kill mobs, upgrading will still be manual though

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom