Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think i should be unbanned and have all my stats wiped

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

owoscar

Dec 27, 2021
i was playing a game of 1v1 pvp duel against my brother who is much better than me so i decided to hack to get a chance to finaly get back at him. and then i got banned, ive never hacked against anyone else other than him. the only reason i think i should be banned for is the possibility that it increased my stats but i would be glad to have my stats wiped so i can play with him and my other brother again.

pls give your personal opinion

edit: even my own brother wants me to be unbanned. i didnt ruin anyone elses gaming experience i just made mine and his experience better and more fun for the both of us

Last edited:

papyion7093

Jun 26, 2021
Germany, Earth
Pronouns
She/They
Getting revenge or not, Hacking is just not allowed on CubeCraft. And you should have known that. Stats wiping? Yes, maybe. But if I was you, I would wait till your ban is expired and then clean-install MC so I would never get the idea of hacking again.

Reactions: Silco and Joe🍩

hxgx

Novice Member
May 24, 2018
Spain
As you probably know, hacking is not allowed on the CubeCraft network, so even though you only cheated against your brother you were already exposing yourself to the risk of being banned. You got banned and now you gotta deal with it. 😬

owoscar

Dec 27, 2021
im not asking what the rules say i already knew what the rules were when i posted this. im asking for your personal opinions and what you feel is right if you were on the receiving end

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
i was playing a game of 1v1 pvp duel against my brother who is much better than me so i decided to hack to get a chance to finaly get back at him. and then i got banned, ive never hacked against anyone else other than him. the only reason i think i should be banned for is the possibility that it increased my stats but i would be glad to have my stats wiped so i can play with him and my other brother again.

edit: even my own brother wants me to be unbanned. i didnt ruin anyone elses gaming experience i just made mine and his experience better and more fun for the both of us
If you really want to cheat (what is the point?) do it in your own world, not in a public server even if it's with your brother :o

papyion7093

Jun 26, 2021
Germany, Earth
Pronouns
She/They
im not asking what the rules say i already knew what the rules were when i posted this.

We didn't told you what the rules are, we make you aware that you broke one and you got in trouble for it.
I wouldn't go on a server just to hack on a 1v1 against my own brother.

Reactions: hxgx

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him

you could 1v1 on normal world where you can cheat, but this is multiplayer server you cant cheat here its againts the rules, if i would be toxic to my best friend and he would know about it its still againts the rules. You are not getting unbanned...

hijjiro

Dec 26, 2021

Hacking is not allowed on cubecraft, any unfair advantages in the server will lead to a ban. Doesnt matter if you where 1v1ing someone you know.

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2

You probably should’ve just 1v1ed him on a survival world or your own server because doing it on the CubeCraft server is a bad idea 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom