Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroJV

Aug 23, 2020
Hey guys,

So around a year or two ago I was really into coding and wanted to learn more about it. I really like Minecraft at the time so the only logical thing for me to do was to download hacked client and experiment with them. I was using them on all my favourite servers without thinking of the consequences. I now really regret what I did and beg to be able to play on the server again. I don't hack anymore, and I even get annoyed at hackers and what I was like before. Unfortunately, I cannot appeal since it says I am rate limited which I am not too sure about what that means. If you are kind enough to unban me, my UUID is 6195d612-df70-4929-9c09-1dd0fae3dfc1.

Thanks for reading,
AstroJV

*Wishing for the best*

Last edited by a moderator:

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Hey, that's sad to hear. I checked on the appeals site and it says you were banned by sentinel (the anticheat). Normally you should contact the moderator who punished you, but because you were banned by the anticheat I think the best you can do is contact AnimalTamer1. You can do this either on the forums or on discord. She is very busy so getting a reply might take a while.

Also you could better not share your appeal code as it says you haven't appealed yet. You said you couldn't appeal for some reason, but other players maybe still can so don't give this code away!

Good luck!

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Hey guys,

So around a year or two ago I was really into coding and wanted to learn more about it. I really like Minecraft at the time so the only logical thing for me to do was to download hacked client and experiment with them. I was using them on all my favourite servers without thinking of the consequences. I now really regret what I did and beg to be able to play on the server again. I don't hack anymore, and I even get annoyed at hackers and what I was like before. Unfortunately, I cannot appeal since it says I am rate limited which I am not too sure about what that means. If you are kind enough to unban me, my UUID is 6195d612-df70-4929-9c09-1dd0fae3dfc1 and my appeal number is 0792.

Thanks for reading,
AstroJV

*Wishing for the best*

Hey @AstroJV

As @Marijn070 said, you still have a chance of being unbanned, the punishment was applied 1 year ago since you were punished by Sentinel, you can still contact CapitanGato through a private conversation and ask if you still have the chance to be unbanned since it’s an old Sentinel Appeal, he will make the last decision contact him here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Capitan

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Goodnight everyone <3
Tommy Boi wrote on libraryaddict's profile.
Do you still work here?
I changed my profile pic…
It’s pool time! 🌊
Daily question no 14, what is your favourite soft drink?
Top Bottom