Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

_ZoMb0_

Nov 26, 2018
hat's all I hope you answer me and thanks please cubecraft would be a good admin for a good reason my rules are: banning hackers and not banning innocent porfa contantenme my gmail [removed by a moderator] and thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
hat's all I hope you answer me and thanks please cubecraft would be a good admin for a good reason my rules are: banning hackers and not banning innocent porfa contantenme my gmail [Removed by a Moderator] and thanks
Like @Hour Glass said, you don't meet the requirements and I think that everyone wants to get that admin spot. I would also suggest you to remove your email address because at this moment people can abuse it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Dang that's an useless notification, next to that like mentioned first you'll have to work to 200 messages, 100 reports and 3 months of forum activity. Then you can apply at https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-open.139999/ . @Buuuddy move and lock?
@_ZoMb0_, please read through the application threads for information on how to join the staff team.
I would also suggest you to remove your email address because at this moment people can abuse it.
Got it!

Thanks both!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom