Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

FuriaYT

Nov 5, 2016
Why my account "MrFuria" its currently banned for the reason compromised please give me more details so I change my password I don't want to appeal OK how but don't, just tell me please

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
When someone gets banned for, for example, hacking, they run a check if they have any alternate accounts. If they have more than 10 or so, they "assume" they are public alts, because who needs 10 Minecraft accounts? So your account was on of those 10+ accounts.
I don't know if you did any of these things, but here's a few things they do to crack your account:
-"Free ranks": you fill in your password and e-mail and they tell you you'll get a rank, it's actually a scam.
-"Free Optifine cape": same tactic, they tell you you'll get a free Minecraft cape, they now have your password and e-mail.

Also, if the password of your e-mail is the same of your Minecraft password, they are able to sell it as "full access Minecraft alt"! So make sure those are different.

@CyanYellow lock?

Reactions: ciwa

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
When someone gets banned for, for example, hacking, they run a check if they have any alternate accounts. If they have more than 10 or so, they "assume" they are public alts, because who needs 10 Minecraft accounts? So your account was on of those 10+ accounts.
I don't know if you did any of these things, but here's a few things they do to crack your account:
-"Free ranks": you fill in your password and e-mail and they tell you you'll get a rank, it's actually a scam.
-"Free Optifine cape": same tactic, they tell you you'll get a free Minecraft cape, they now have your password and e-mail.

Also, if the password of your e-mail is the same of your Minecraft password, they are able to sell it as "full access Minecraft alt"! So make sure those are different.

@CyanYellow lock?
^ Also, I did respond to your status, but I'll say it again here. Change your minecraft account password, then appeal here: http://appeals.ccgn.co/

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom