Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Liquit_WAT

May 19, 2018
Hi .
Lately the players who voting in egg wars games are ruining normal mod for egg wars
i mean they vote for half health , op thing , and i'm not here to play OP mode with half hearts
It's ok u can keep normal mods with voting , but add a normal mod without voting
Because it's a bad idea when someone is controlling our choices .

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Summarization :
Add egg wars normal mod without voting please , cause no one like others controlling his choices

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
T
Hi .
Lately the players who voting in egg wars games are ruining normal mod for egg wars
i mean they vote for half health , op thing , and i'm not here to play OP mode with half hearts
It's ok u can keep normal mods with voting , but add a normal mod without voting
Because it's a bad idea when someone is controlling our choices .

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Summarization :
Add egg wars normal mod without voting please , cause no one like others controlling his choices
There are gamemodes without voting. Go to them :) or buy a rank and vote yourselr.

Reactions: Liquit_WAT

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
It's pretty much in a similar situation to no projectiles in Skywars. Almost every game I play is OP half (granted, I do vote for it myself, though any other ranks in the game usually vote the same). I wouldn't mind seeing a mannequin where you can just select a game to play with normal items & normal health. A board wouldn't work out as there simply aren't enough players for that, so we could instead just put an armour stand that puts you in a game when you click it. That way, you could always start a game. The downside with that however, is that you wouldn't be able to specifically select your favorite maps. (Perhaps that could have a map queueing system for ranks? I don't know, that's beyond what the suggestion is about)

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
People pay to vote. If they removed it then loads of people would play no voting and then it would make buying a rank for voting useless. If you dont want others to vote stuff that you dont like then buy a rank yourself.
He never said they should remove voting. He said they need to add a special mode where everything is default.

A

A pigeon

:thinking: all the people who said no are the same people who say “reeee remove no projectiles”

D

Deleted member 352903

:thinking: all the people who said no are the same people who say “reeee remove no projectiles”
It's quite different. I like normal health. There are more chances to play normal health than to play Normal Projectiles
1/3 games in EggWars have normal health imo <--- not a big problem
1/10000 games in SkyWars have normal projectiles <--- iehw

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
It's quite different. I like normal health. There are more chances to play normal health than to play Normal Projectiles
1/3 games in EggWars have normal health imo <--- not a big problem
1/10000 games in SkyWars have normal projectiles <--- iehw
If you're playing eggwars and even a single (gold+) rank joins the game, you're almost always going to have to deal with them voting OP. The suggestion is about OP as much as it is about half health, and almost all games end up being OP anyways.

D

Deleted member 100818

People pay to vote. If they removed it then loads of people would play no voting and then it would make buying a rank for voting useless. If you dont want others to vote stuff that you dont like then buy a rank yourself.
It would only be useless if they would completely remove a voting option. He is suggesting a non-voting mode, which seems like a good idea to me, because it's exactly as Gainfullterror mentioned, the same as no projectiles.

I'm not that much of an eggwars fan myself so I personally wouldn't mind seeing this or not, but based on the fact that it's been as annoying as no projectiles this seems like a good solution to me, because screw tryhards.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I payed around €150 (probably nearly the same in pounds) just so I could vote in EVERY gamemode possible

Asidz from the fact it'd be completely unfair, different mapselectionboards = games fill slower

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!!
dvodany wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday klos! :heart:
Frontlane wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday! Welcome to club 21 😎
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #53-
Iron golems can kill villagers.
Top Bottom