Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jorge Devian

Jun 30, 2017
Hello friends, I hope you are very good cubecraft staff good first of all I think that they increase in the server the clicks that lets you do since I do 16 cps and I think the console only allows 14 or 15 and I have been banned 2 times by do more clicks and the truth deny me the appelation then I can not do less clicks could help in that I do not think it costs a lot since I do not want to be banned once more for doing more clicks because I do not use hacks and it is not fair.
:confused1:

Gweon

Dec 26, 2017
yeah dude, butterflying and jittering can get you more than 15 cps, i totally agree

D

Deleted member 352903

I think that 15 cps it is enough to do jitter. I think that the sentinel is fine right now. Maybe is better to 16cps.

Reactions: remio
Jan 10, 2018
hola soy nuevo en este servidor mi nick es: FumeurDePlantes soy venezolano no hablo inglés pero tengo una traducción en un traductor vengo a enviar este mensaje porque yo también hice jitter clic y me banearon y ahora no responden nada estoy de acuerdo con los 15 cps porfavor desbaneenme si pueden mi codigo de baneo es 8799 espero que me desbaneen que pasen un buen dia en la traduccion en ingles pos data: el otro mensaje esta malo estaba distraido les doy la traduccion
Hi, I'm new to this server, my nickname is: FumeurDePlantes I'm Venezuelan I do not speak English but I have a translation in a translator I came to send this message because I also jitter clicked and they banned me and now they do not answer anything I agree with the 15 cps please unbangle me if you can my ban code is 8799 I hope that they unban me to have a good day

D

Deleted member 346231

Hello friends, I hope you are very good cubecraft staff good first of all I think that they increase in the server the clicks that lets you do since I do 16 cps and I think the console only allows 14 or 15 and I have been banned 2 times by do more clicks and the truth deny me the appelation then I can not do less clicks could help in that I do not think it costs a lot since I do not want to be banned once more for doing more clicks because I do not use hacks and it is not fair.
:confused1:
1.8 PvP is dumb anyway, do yourself a favor and play 1.9 PvP instead. :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Vorealys wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!! 🥳
And to think that I met you when you were just a baby

1713556170222.png
Top Bottom