Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImpostorIvan

Jun 28, 2021
Optimisers are great cause they can speed up crops, trees and generators by 2x, however I dont think that is enough for me so my suggestion is to add 2 new buttons in the optimiser, "Add boost slot" and "Upgrade Optimiser speed". In the boost slot button, you can add 1 boost slot using 100k, but since 100k is small amount if you're grinding alot, you need 500k to add another boost slot then 1M, 5M, 10M, 50M and so on...
Next is the Upgrade Optimiser speed which allows you to upgrade all optimisers by: x+(x÷x), its like this: 2+(2÷2) = 3, 3+(3÷3) = 4 and so on also I forgot to mention that an upgrade costs 750k for 3x speed, 2.5M for 4x speed, 7.5M for 5x speed, 25M for 6x, 75M for 7x, 250M for 8x and so on.... also they are not different buttons cause you can't just get 8x speed for earning 250M, you have to get 360,750,000 coins to upgrade to 8x speed! (this also applies to add boost slots section). I would also suggest adding decrease Optimiser speed, they give you back the coins you used because Cobblestone generators are so painful to get if you have 10x speed because they will generate every 1 sec which is ridiculous. Thats all I can say and I hope it does get updated and sorry if I made some mistakes in the thread because Im not that good in english, this took over 25 min to write on a tablet!

Dec 14, 2020
I do not agree since this will become way to Op for people with large melon farms ( like me) and people with pigs/creepers/cane has these are top money methods which makes ur requirements in cost pretty fast.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom