Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
I spent half an hour trying to report someone and I accidentally typed in their name wrong. The whole thing was deleted! It is terrible. Should it not be in your best interest to make reporting easier. It is a waste of time and I can't believe you expect us to report people if it even takes that long in the first place.

N

Nikboo

Are you saying that your whole report was deleted due to a typo? Or was it just denied?
Could you show me a screenshot of what you see on your reports page and what is the problem.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
When you incorrectly type a players name, the database doesn't recognise it and a message pops up saying "that player has never logged on to cubecraft"
The report starts a fresh one meaning the other details you have filled in will be gone and you need to write them again. @Nikooo

Reactions: Nikboo and hgbf

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Just out of a matter of interest, what takes 30 minutes to complete in the report? The longest part of reporting is uploading the clip to YouTube. While that's being done you fill in the details and then upload the video/screenshots and fill in the offence. Extra information for stating the time of the offence.
No need to write a big essay :P

Reactions: Ping Ether and hgbf

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
well I am glad that you are trying to report on your free time. there is no way that your evidence can be deleted, just make another report with the right name.

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
Just out of a matter of interest, what takes 30 minutes to complete in the report? The longest part of reporting is uploading the clip to YouTube. While that's being done you fill in the details and then upload the video/screenshots and fill in the offence. Extra information for stating the time of the offence.
No need to write a big essay :p
Being a slow typer who wants perfect grammaire slowed me down to about that pace a year ago. Its probably a lot of extra info combined with slow imperfect words/typing

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Being a slow typer who wants perfect grammaire slowed me down to about that pace a year ago. Its probably a lot of extra info combined with slow imperfect words/typing
Yeah I'm not a bad typer I'm just messy so yeah, it took a bit to write the thingo and make sure it made sense.
Yeah I had to: Record. Edit. Render. Upload. Write. Research. Write again and Submit. The last 3 were deleted (the ones that took almost the longest.) Because I typed 2 players names in at once. Apparently you have to have a seperate report for both.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Apparently you have to have a seperate report for both.

This has been done to stop "Hacker Montages". Having separate reports just makes it easier for staff. You can put multiple people in the same report when reporting teamers, just click on the "Add more users" button.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
How I make reports:
Upload
Go to report site
Make new report
Select offense
Type in player name from chat and paste it into the forums
Check the video evidence
Get time stamp
Copy a template I made with the mods I'm using & "Time of evidence:"
Paste in the time stamp
Paste in the video link
Done

That takes me about a minute of actual work, besides waiting for the upload.
And it makes quite the decent report layout, too.

Reactions: Chimpeeze

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
Westervoort
I do that 2, uploading is maybe 1 - 2 minutes for me

Reactions: Chimpeeze

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Ahh. Thank you for the explanation @Chimpeeze :)
I will ask @andyschofie if he can change this feature so that it would only remove the name and everything else would stay.
This is the most annoying issue on the internet, especially when you make an account or subscribe to newsletters or buy something online and you type something wrong and you have to type it all in again

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
How I make reports:
Upload
Go to report site
Make new report
Select offense
Type in player name from chat and paste it into the forums
Check the video evidence
Get time stamp
Copy a template I made with the mods I'm using & "Time of evidence:"
Paste in the time stamp
Paste in the video link
Done

That takes me about a minute of actual work, besides waiting for the upload.
And it makes quite the decent report layout, too.

Wow! You're quick. I've only done it twice before and maybe I should just not edit the video. That would be a lot quicker of me I guess...

_Rogue_Killer_

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2016
In a land Called NYC
www.youtube.com
I spent half an hour trying to report someone and I accidentally typed in their name wrong. The whole thing was deleted! It is terrible. Should it not be in your best interest to make reporting easier. It is a waste of time and I can't believe you expect us to report people if it even takes that long in the first place.
It's not difficult to report, Ive done 3 today all under 3 mins each

fhettie

Oct 24, 2016
Thats not very nice :P

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Btw sorry if I came across as rude... I was just super annoying, I was giving up my time to help and it looked like Cubecraft was ignoring that.

Based on this thread I think I've learnt to:
- Not edit a recording
- Not give a long description

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
I have Windows 10 it has no free easy to get, easy to use editing software. I know there are probably lots out there but I'm fine how I am for now I dont want like 20 different useless editing software programs on my PC XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday eli
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday fellow dragon enthusiast 🐉
Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Top Bottom