Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 28, 2023
1,050
2,580
284
The no lifers club
Pronouns
He/Him
So, you guys seem to like my comic series of edited gamplay, so I will reveal lore and behind the scenes!
1st, we have to reveal of what started this series. On September 1st, 2024, I wanted to make a funny, chill story for the 1st day of September, which would end with my character saying that he’s not done with August, a funny punchline. This was gonna be a one-off, but a guy suggested to make more, and I thought I would make one next for Halloween.
Next, we have to mention the adults in the series. So far, there has been 2 main adults, Lorilamb’s dad and Santa. They are out of view, which is just cause it would be to hard to add them on screen. Lorilamb’s dad 1st appeared trick-or-treating with Lorilamb, and Santa was in the Xmas comics and is with Lorilamb when he falls into lava, and Lorilamb revives and almost kills Santa out of pure rage.
Next, The Lorilamb revival system. I made Lorilamb die for the 1st time and realized he had to come back to life somehow. I still haven’t elobareted on it more other than Lorilamb saying he “somehow had a weird revival ability”.
Finally, The next story will likely be Valentine’s Day, but that’s in awhile so I haven’t thought much about what will be in it.

Just wanted to share some lore with you. thx for reading!
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
lnlnvxyy wrote on AliWarrior's profile.
the goat it's online agin
Top Bottom