Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

HHyper

Dec 15, 2013
Crazy Land
well alien wear is one of the best. but if you are willing to spend more, razor blade pro is the way to go. priced at 2,500 , it is very costly, but it is extremely portable and runs any game at max settings with NO lag

Reactions: SGTkuzey

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
i have acer, i play minecraft in here, but i can't play the rest of the games u asked for xD this laptop so laggy ....

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
well alien wear is one of the best. but if you are willing to spend more, razor blade pro is the way to go. priced at 2,500 , it is very costly, but it is extremely portable and runs any game at max settings with NO lag
WOW stop listening to everybody, alienware are so over rated , there hardware looks good but is way over priced, you can get a better pc for half the price

Reactions: TheCircleOfFire

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Ok so what you are looking at is A VERY EXPENSIVE computer, a laptop that can run battlefield 4? Roughly $2500
It's a difficult thing to do, place such amazing hardware into a laptop, trust me, get a desktop pc, you can fit way more hardware and a better cooling system into a tower. my pc can almost run battle field and it is £600 or $1000.
btw @MinecraftPenguin21 a computers speed is based on specifications, not brand model.
you could have a gaming pc which is windows xp. xD

MinecraftPenguin21

Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2014
Wall Maria, Shiganshina District,
Ok so what you are looking at is A VERY EXPENSIVE computer, a laptop that can run battlefield 4? Roughly $2500
It's a difficult thing to do, place such amazing hardware into a laptop, trust me, get a desktop pc, you can fit way more hardware and a better cooling system into a tower. my pc can almost run battle field and it is £600 or $1000.
btw @MinecraftPenguin21 a computers speed is based on specifications, not brand model.
my mom said I could only get at laptop scince pc's would cost too much.

HHyper

Dec 15, 2013
Crazy Land
lol does ur pc run at max settings with no lag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom