Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

finskiminer

Member
Oct 19, 2022
1
0
2
26
So around a year ago I starte getting the error javasocketexception every time I tried to join a multiplayer server and I have tried everything to get rid of it but nothing works. So I started to use a VPN and now I can play with my friends on Aternos and Minehut, but we want to play cubecraft but because I use a VPN I get blocked from joining.
Is there any way to play cubecraft with a VPN?
 

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
327
1,743
234
28
Liverpool, Merseyside
Hello,

Please ensure you're not using a VPN while trying to connect to our network. We do not allow players to use VPNs on our network because multiple players use them to bypass punishments.

Regards.
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
happy birthday! 🍰
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
always you goat cubecraft team
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
the best forever capitan best wishies i hope you are enjoy today
Verbramdt wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom