Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

monstertord

Mar 11, 2018
OK so..
When I go to any lobby, mostly eggwars, whenever I try to move or run I get teleported to the default location I was in, or where you spawn when you are in a lobby. Is it my computer, the game or anything else?
EDIT: It even happens when I'm waiting for a game to start.

Reactions: TyFoxy
D

Deleted member 100818

Hmm, sounds like wifi issues to me. Check your wifi connection/LAN connection, doesn't happen to me that often.

D

Deleted member 377664

Do u have this problem everytime u join cube?

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
It could perhaps be your connection to the server. People that live far away from the host (located in France) might have issues with the connection from you to the server a lot more frequently, however I'm not an expert on this type of stuff, so don't take my word as 100% accurate.

monstertord

Mar 11, 2018
It could perhaps be your connection to the server. People that live far away from the host (located in France) might have issues with the connection from you to the server a lot more frequently, however I'm not an expert on this type of stuff, so don't take my word as 100% accurate.
Oh. I'm in LA, makes sense.

Jan 24, 2018
USA
Probably

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
OK so..
When I go to any lobby, mostly eggwars, whenever I try to move or run I get teleported to the default location I was in, or where you spawn when you are in a lobby. Is it my computer, the game or anything else?

So, this sounds like it would be what I call "Rubber-Banding" when you are sent back to a previous location when on your end you ran a far ways, this would tend to happen to me in lobbies when I played, however recently I've improved my internet adapter to grab that internet connection I need.

But for you in your case kinda just have to deal with it, it's something that's on your end. ;3;
Could also be your ping to the servers and to your ISP. Happens but there isn't much you can really do sometimes ;3;

Ishallkillyou

Feb 23, 2018
transylvania
OK so..
It may happen due to low speed internet connection.to play you could reduce your FPS and render distance so the game will use less data.hope this helps you!

Reactions: TyFoxy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom