Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
Groningen, the Netherlands.
Hello! So I need tips/tricks for editing.
I recorded a video (25 minutes) and I wanted to edit. But I just couldn't. It took me like an hour to do the first 3 minutes (this is no joke).
I know how to edit, I know how everything works. I am editing for like 4 years with 'Final Cut Pro X' now. I decided to edit with 'Sony VEGAS Pro 14', which is almost exactly the same. In the past I was very good. But I just can't do it anymore. I don't really know why.

If anyone has tips or tricks to speed up the editing, or any other tips about editing;
Please let me know! I would love to hear it :)

Thank you in advance!
-Lucien

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
I just watch what I have, and if an idea pops in my head like "I should add a sound effect here!" or "I should make a split here to better the video", then I do it. Honestly I like editing things but I don't post them anywhere. I just delete them for some reason. I'm weird. Whatever.

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
I just watch what I have, and if an idea pops in my head like "I should add a sound effect here!" or "I should make a split here to better the video", then I do it. Honestly I like editing things but I don't post them anywhere. I just delete them for some reason. I'm weird. Whatever.
Thanks! Some good tips here :P

L

Lepzi

I have the same editing software how i learn how to edit i just use youtube videos and just get a video that i have already uploaded and i just mess around with the editing see what i can do and i slowly progress that way try it it's very helpful.

Reactions: Lucien

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
I have the same editing software how i learn how to edit i just use youtube videos and just get a video that i have already uploaded and i just mess around with the editing see what i can do and i slowly progress that way try it it's very helpful.
Thanks! good tip! I will just take a video from the internet, and practise :)

Reactions: Lepzi
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Why do I keep muting myself on Discord whenever I have to go afk, but I'm not in a call?
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy Birthday 🧡
2 more perfect games!! 🔥

IMG_5619.png

The LOL is because I managed to trap the last player.
IMG_5630.png
Twixmeneer wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy 18th Birthday, Mika!

Wow, I can’t believe you're officially an adult today! I want to take a moment to thank you for being such an amazing friend. We've shared so many memories together. I cherish every single one of them.
Your friendship means the world to me. Enjoy it, you deserve nothing but the best!

Happy Birthday!

With all my best wishes,
Mappoe wrote on Daanfkyy's profile.
followed you because i love minerware :3
Top Bottom