Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mill83

Nov 4, 2017
A friend of mine who used to play on the server disappeared.
His nickname has "AxeXander"

Please, if anyone knows anything about her contact me in "removed"
I'm worried

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Una amiga mía que solía frecuentar el server desaparecío.
Su nickname era "AxeXander"

Por favor, si alguien sabe algo de ella contacteme en "removed"
estoy preocupado

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hello there, I've been searching and she has an account in the forums. She isn't punished in the server, and looking her last connection in the forums I guess that she doesn't play very often anymore. I advise you to send her a private message in the forums, click in her tag @AxeXander and then in "Start a conversation", this way she would notice that you are searching her if she looks at the forums.

Good luck!

Buenas, he estado buscando y tiene una cuenta abierta en este foro. No está sancionada en el servidor, y viendo su última conexión en el foro supongo que ya no juega habitualmente. Te recomiendo enviarle un mensaje privado haciendo clic en su nombre @AxeXander y en "Start a conversation", así si se conecta sabe que andas buscándole.

Suerte!

Reactions: Mill83

Mill83

Nov 4, 2017

Please, if anyone knows anything about her contact me in ""
I'm worried

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Por favor, si alguien sabe algo de ella contacteme en ""
estoy preocupado
Hello there, I've been searching and she has an account in the forums. She isn't punished in the server, and looking her last connection in the forums I guess that she doesn't play very often anymore. I advise you to send her a private message in the forums, click in her tag @AxeXander and then in "Start a conversation", this way she would notice that you are searching her if she looks at the forums.

Good luck!

Buenas, he estado buscando y tiene una cuenta abierta en este foro. No está sancionada en el servidor, y viendo su última conexión en el foro supongo que ya no juega habitualmente. Te recomiendo enviarle un mensaje privado haciendo clic en su nombre @AxeXander y en "Start a conversation", así si se conecta sabe que andas buscándole.

Suerte!
I do not know anything about her in 4 mounts....
She does not talk anymore on hangouts...
but I will to try to talk around here to see if it responds
thanks for your help

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
I do not know anything about her in 4 mounts....
She does not talk anymore on hangouts...
but I will to try to talk around here to see if it responds
thanks for your help
Some players end up bored of the game and they just stop playing and forget the game. Good luck, maybe one day she reviews the forums. I also advise you to search in Minecraft statistics websites her username and see if her frequently play in other servers.

Reactions: DaHammy

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

Please, if anyone knows anything about her contact me in ""
I'm worried

Por favor, si alguien sabe algo de ella contacteme en ""
estoy preocupado
I think he removed you from the friend list.
And don't add your E-mail into a thread, this will cause problems!
@zRinne do you want to remove the E-mail?

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I think he removed you from the friend list.
And don't add your E-mail into a thread, this will cause problems!
@zRinne do you want to remove the E-mail?

Post has been edited to keep the privacy of our players safe.
I would advice not providing your email to strangers as they can do stuff with it.
Hope you manage to find your friend again.
Dont worry though, im sure shes okay. Many players dont stay at one sever and move around. Some will leave without telling because online friends. They can choose not to tell anyone but either way, best of luck!

Reactions: Gamerfull and remio
G

Gamerfull

Hello, as you were told before, do not worry, there are people who have left cubecraft because they do not like the new updates ... or why they have stopped liking the server and have left, anyway their name has changed to 'opskins'.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom