Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado

Description:
Staff denied this report because they said they couldn't see the username, but it's literally right there! Someone explain how this silly error happened. By the way, the actual evidence has much higher resolution.

I later resubmitted the report using the exact same evidence, but I pointed out that the username was visible at around 1:01, and guess what, it was accepted.

Last edited:

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I think it's because the staff don't go literally go through the video frame by frame to see a username clearly. The first half of the name was unlegible due to being behind a block. Another reason could be because they couldn't see the name of the person at the time they were hacking so they aren't sure if the person you are reporting is the same guy.
(would be nice if you provided the actual video link)

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
I couldn't see the username clearly because he was behind the block... I could only make out clearly the last part of his name (Diaz56). However, when you tabbed, I could put 2 and 2 together to ascertain his name in its entirety.

I can only assume the reason your report was denied, based on the grounds of not seeing his name clearly, is because his full name wasn't clear until you tabbed. I mean, you could still make out his username in full, but only the last part was clear and the first part was blurred behind the blocks and therefore this is not clear-cut evidence.

Unfortunately, this appears to be one of those grey areas in a system that is black and white; that is, his name must be clear, not partially clear that leads only to assumptions.

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hello there @CattyCat. I can see clearly the IGN of the player when you press "tab", if this is the cause of the rejection of your report seems strange for me. Tacos is in charge of the report quality, I advise you to send him a message via Discord (I always do this when a report is rejected and it's weird for me), he will look deeper into the report.

Cheers.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Hello there @CattyCat. I can see clearly the IGN of the player when you press "tab", if this is the cause of the rejection of your report seems strange for me. Tacos is in charge of the report quality, I advise you to send him a message via Discord (I always do this when a report is rejected and it's weird for me), he will look deeper into the report.

Cheers.
Lock Please
Also I hope they would except it, if you tried again.
Good to have dreams xD
Meh, I resubmitted it a while ago and it was accepted.

And please don't request random locks on other people's threads unless it's necromancy, it just irks me thanks.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Meh, I resubmitted it a while ago and it was accepted.

And please don't request random locks on other people's threads unless it's necromancy, it just irks me thanks.

Well you cant report him because of the lack of evidence
There is no point to keep this thread open so evenyually it leads to necro-posting
And Its not like asking for a lock is saveing you time :/

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Well you cant report him because of the lack of evidence
There is no point to keep this thread open so evenyually it leads to necro-posting
And Its not like asking for a lock is saveing you time :/
You realize that it's none of your business, right (unless I'm breaking a rule, which I'm not)? For one, I still don't have a complete answer. And besides, this is what I meant to say:
I later resubmitted the report using the exact same evidence, but I pointed out that the username was visible at around 1:01, and guess what, it was accepted.
I can only assume the reason your report was denied, based on the grounds of not seeing his name clearly, is because his full name wasn't clear until you tabbed. I mean, you could still make out his username in full, but only the last part was clear and the first part was blurred behind the blocks and therefore this is not clear-cut evidence.
Well, you could see the last part clearly "Diaz56" when he was standing on the block, and when I pressed the tab menu, his was the only name that had "Diaz56". Even a kindergartner could deduce that therefore the guy in the tab menu was the same guy that was standing on the block.

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
You realize that it's none of your business, right (unless I'm breaking a rule, which I'm not)? For one, I still don't have a complete answer. And besides, this is what I meant to say:

Well, you could see the last part clearly "Diaz56" when he was standing on the block, and when I pressed the tab menu, his was the only name that had "Diaz56". Even a kindergartner could deduce that therefore the guy in the tab menu was the same guy that was standing on the block.

Yup, that's what I meant. You can see the last part clearly but not the full name unless you tabbed. But this may not be enough evidence for a system that is black and white.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her

Description:
Staff denied this report because they said they couldn't see the username, but it's literally right there! Someone explain how this silly error happened. By the way, the actual evidence has much higher resolution.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience which occurred. Luckily your report did get accepted the second time.
When you know yourself a name isn't visible till later on in the video then please feel free to mention it in the more information box.

Once again I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I hope this will not happen a second time.
Since the issue has been resolved I'll lock this thread.

If you have further questions or concerns, feel free to send me a message.

-locked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
This page looks familiar, I don't know where I last saw it mmmm
GiGaGekkies wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Bedankt voor het volgen!
JokeKaedee wrote on Xi1m's profile.
wow basket 2.0
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Why no helper?
Top Bottom