Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Error

Novice Member
Feb 7, 2017
Hello people. I am in need of some assistance with pvp here.

To be honest i think this might be a bit depressing.

Ever since the new combat update came out, i was trying to get used to things and such, but as time passed my basic 1.9 combat skills were flawed. What i mean is that pvp is no longer a bit easy and that timing my attacks have gotten out of hand, and to top that all off my aim wont do any good, especially when you miss after your attack is reloaded. (Thanks cooldown feature..) so i have been having trouble with my aim other than the only solution i have then is to spam click and fail atm. And i think that has no effect because it barely does damage. In that case i might have felt like a complete idiot when playing skywars maybe because 1) my aim ‘kills my brain cells’ and 2) combat is now a bit complicated.

If u have any tips be sure to comment down below. I will be sure to read through them carefully so i dont end up being the first one killed in every pvp game.

Reactions: Froq and mastanub

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
If you'd like to improve, first you should get used to your sensitivity and try to sway your mouse to a specific direction as precisely as possible. This is just so you can get used to moving your mouse quickly to correct your aim.
Once you do that, all you can really do is train to get better at fighting players, predicting their movement and try to work with the knockback you deal by predicting the direction of knockback too. What you could do to improve aiming, is to go in a single player world and try to punch animals to death (sounds brutal, but it works) without missing any hits. Don't spamclick, so time your hits. This improves your ability to work with your sensitivity to aim at your targets quickly. Other than that, it's all experience.

x_starrynight

Mar 21, 2018
bet
I had the same problem, my aim was horrible, and I couldn't time my hits. I would love to see some more tips too, but as if for now, honestly i just have to say it takes a lot of practice.

-Error

Novice Member
Feb 7, 2017
Today i tried a bit of practice in FFA pvp, and the only kits i used was warrier, and archer. I usually use archer to bowspam, which h is still good and was not changed during the combat update. I still got some other methods to try out. Thanks to 1 to gainfullterror, i have beep studying on their knockbacks when hit. Luckily i have been gaining a small bit of success other than winning a skywars match by doing ABSOLUTELY nothing...

Reactions: x_starrynight

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
i could help you i think ^-^
Hello! Please avoid posting on threads that haven't been replied on within the last 14 days as this is necro-posting which is against the rules:
No necroposting on threads that have been inactive for over 2 weeks. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.
Should you have any questions, feel free to message me here.
- Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom