Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

PerryG

Novice Member
Feb 6, 2018
Edit: This was necropost, sorry. Didn't mean to do this but I just didn't look at the date. Please do not fault me :(

toby-

Dec 13, 2016
  1. I don't like threads/messages which have sarcasm in them, if they are not meant as a joke. This message is obviously not a joke, so that's the reason why I don't like it.
  2. Did you know 90% of the people who are falsely banned actually aren't falsely banned at all?
  3. Just don't make threads about this. You know what to do, and it won't help you going through the appeal process if you make threads about your false ban. It could even lower your chances.
Cry

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Edit: This was necropost, sorry. Didn't mean to do this but I just didn't look at the date. Please do not fault me :(
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).
You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ -Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom