Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

wayne

Oct 15, 2018
last time i played eggwars it wasn't fun but it really fun now. without eggwars i wouldn't have found out about minecraft cause i hated minecraft but i saw my friend play eggwars and i fell in love so i went home to get minecraft but it cost 17 pounds so all week and did chores and when i got it i went on cubecraft all night all day none stop and i loved it by the way it doesn't how many players you got it just about having fun and that what i love about cubecraft like no matter what even if i get bullied at school i come home and you make me happy much love and your staff are amazing you way better then hypixel
i might come staff in a couple of months or maybe years but im never going to give up. love you all and the staff and cubecraft bye.

Staplaumo

Oct 23, 2018
Hey!

I also find EggWars really fun. It gives me the opportunity to improve my PvP and also my building skills.

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
last time i played eggwars it wasn't fun but it really fun now. without eggwars i wouldn't have found out about minecraft cause i hated minecraft but i saw my friend play eggwars and i fell in love so i went home to get minecraft but it cost 17 pounds so all week and did chores and when i got it i went on cubecraft all night all day none stop and i loved it by the way it doesn't how many players you got it just about having fun and that what i love about cubecraft like no matter what even if i get bullied at school i come home and you make me happy much love and your staff are amazing you way better then hypixel
i might come staff in a couple of months or maybe years but im never going to give up. love you all and the staff and cubecraft bye.
Personally i am not a Eggwars player, but when I have played with friends it has been great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.