Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Superalbix890

Feb 7, 2018
Romania
twitter.com
What can i say, CC ..... i heard of this server a long time ago watching a youtuber from Romania and after so much time i decided to join. (well just bought my mc premium account in 2017 after playing on mc crack for 5 years ... i can tell u smth not fun).
I found out that i can play with the new combat and i must say that i love this. I always played on that server u know *the biggest server* ahhh i hate it. Now i can actually play on 1.12.2 with the new combat and that is amazing.

Some questions:

Now i want to buy a rank. Idk if you guys have sales or smth but what is the best rank to buy.
And i have one more question: I was in creative and i can't use the glazed terracotta. The server is not full 1.12 no?

And again i love the server.

D

Deleted member 352903

What can i say, CC ..... i heard of this server a long time ago watching a youtuber from Romania and after so much time i decided to join. (well just bought my mc premium account in 2017 after playing on mc crack for 5 years ... i can tell u smth not fun).
I found out that i can play with the new combat and i must say that i love this. I always played on that server u know *the biggest server* ahhh i hate it. Now i can actually play on 1.12.2 with the new combat and that is amazing.

Some questions:

Now i want to buy a rank. Idk if you guys have sales or smth but what is the best rank to buy.
And i have one more question: I was in creative and i can't use the glazed terracotta. The server is not full 1.12 no?

The server is in 1.9 I think.
To buy a rank go store.cubecraft.net.

Reactions: Superalbix890
T

The Lord Pleb

Thx do u have like a suggestion on a specific rank?

This depends for which mode you want the rank:
If you want the maximum permits that can give you a rank, you can buy the Obsidian rank. Although I must say that it costs "a lot" of money from my point of view.
If you want it for Skywars, for example, you can buy the Diamond rank, since it allows you to vote all the options of that modality.
If you simply want to be able to fly the lobbies, you can buy the Emerald rank, it allows you to vote some things more than the Diamond rank, and it allows you to fly in the lobbies.
You can see the advantages of each rank in store.cubecraft.net

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada

Some questions:

What's the best rank to buy i mean equal quantity and quality

Welcome to CubeCraft! So about the questions you have, others have provided some pretty solid answers, but I'm just going to throw in my answers to your questions. Yes, we do have sales; however, they are generally only during holidays or major events. I am not sure when the next sale is planned. Although, I would personally wait until a sale before purchasing a rank, but that's just my personal opinion.

I'd say the best rank depends on what games you like to play on CubeCraft. If you like Arcade then Lapiz rank is extremely worth it since most modifiers require Lapiz rank in that gamemode. If you like EggWars or Skywars, probably Gold/Diamond rank is the best one for you. Alternatively, if you just want a rank for extra friend slots or colored chat, then I'd recommend Iron. The rank that's "best" mostly depends on the games you play most often because of the modifiers.

The Freebuild (creative) server, like all servers on CubeCraft (excluding Bingo) which are not 1.8 are all based on 1.9. So all actual blocks or resources are only from the 1.9 version of Minecraft. That's why you can't build using blocks from like 1.12 on Freebuild. Hopefully that clears up some of the confusion.

So hopefully these answers help you. If you need more information, or have any additional questions, you can always contact me here.
Take care!

Last edited:

Superalbix890

Feb 7, 2018
Romania
twitter.com
Welcome to CubeCraft! So about the questions you have, others have provided some pretty solid answers, but I'm just going to throw in my answers to your questions. Yes, we do have sales; however, they are generally only during holidays or major events. I am not sure when the next sale is planned. Although, I would personally wait until a sale before purchasing a rank, but that's just my personal opinion.

I'd say the best rank depends on what games you like to play on CubeCraft. If you like Arcade then Lapiz rank is extremely worth it since most modifiers require Lapiz rank in that gamemode. If you like EggWars or Skywars, probably Gold/Diamond rank is the best one for you. Alternatively, if you just want a rank for extra friend slots or colored chat, then I'd recommend Iron. The rank that's "best" mostly depends on the games you play most often because of the modifiers.

The Freebuild (creative) server, like all servers on CubeCraft (excluding Bingo) which are not 1.8 are all based on 1.9. So all actual blocks or resources are only from the 1.9 version of Minecraft. That's why you can't build using blocks from like 1.12 on Freebuild. Hopefully that clears up some of the confusion.

So hopefully these answers help you. If you need more information, or have any additional questions, you can always contact me here.
Take care!
Thank you very much Sir. I love to see staff doing their job!

Reactions: ChaosConjurer

Superalbix890

Feb 7, 2018
Romania
twitter.com
Nice to see that you love this server! :D

About your questions:
1. It depends on how many money you want to spend on a rank and what features you want. But I recommend buying diamond rank as stated above diamond rank has a lot of features for the not that big amount of money.
2. You can't use blocks released in 1.10/1.11/1.12 because the server is on 1.9.

Hope this answer will help you! :p
Yap it helped, thanks!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Some questions:

The server is 1.8, and 1.9, but is compatiable with newer versions, also if all you play is eggwars, then I suggest gold. If you play all void games, then Diamond rank, if you want to be showy and help out the server, Obsidian rank, and if you want to have access to almost anything but still not get the highest rank, I suggest Diamond or Emerald. Iron is fine, but it isnt that good, lapiz you can barely vote for anything. I would suggest those if you are on a budget, but you can always upgrade your rank later!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Sales happen from time to time, and more notably, during worldwide holidays such as Christmas and Easter. It isn't confirmed anywhere, but they may do a valentines day sale. The largest sale they've had yet was 50% off.
It's in your best interest to wait for a sale in my opinion.

Best rank:
In my opinion, Iron and Diamond are the only two you'd need to consider buying. Iron gives you access to vanity points, a lot of vanity items, the map selector and a few more party & friend slots. Iron can also vote for the Bingo card type.
If you want to be able to vote on more games, Diamond is the one for you. Diamond can vote on Survival games, Lucky islands, Skywars, Eggwars, and a few things on other minigames. Aside from that, you get a whopping 40 extra friend slots & a big party player limit. I highly recommend Diamond rank over any other rank. Anything above diamond will grant you a few game voting options and /fly in lobbies.
If you only play eggwars, Gold is sufficient for voting on both modifiers (health & item type)

In conclusion, the best way to go about buying a rank is waiting for a 50% sale (or less if you're willing) to purchase the diamond rank. Iron is also decent if you don't care about voting on gamemodes.
Diamond is 100% the rank to give you the most bang for your buck.
You are correct, sir!
Cube is currently limited to 1.9 and above, meaning you won't be able to use any 1.10, 1.11 or 1.12 blocks.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Sales happen from time to time, and more notably, during worldwide holidays such as Christmas and Easter. It isn't confirmed anywhere, but they may do a valentines day sale. The largest sale they've had yet was 50% off.
It's in your best interest to wait for a sale in my opinion.

Best rank:
In my opinion, Iron and Diamond are the only two you'd need to consider buying. Iron gives you access to vanity points, a lot of vanity items, the map selector and a few more party & friend slots. Iron can also vote for the Bingo card type.
If you want to be able to vote on more games, Diamond is the one for you. Diamond can vote on Survival games, Lucky islands, Skywars, Eggwars, and a few things on other minigames. Aside from that, you get a whopping 40 extra friend slots & a big party player limit. I highly recommend Diamond rank over any other rank. Anything above diamond will grant you a few game voting options and /fly in lobbies.
If you only play eggwars, Gold is sufficient for voting on both modifiers (health & item type)

In conclusion, the best way to go about buying a rank is waiting for a 50% sale (or less if you're willing) to purchase the diamond rank. Iron is also decent if you don't care about voting on gamemodes.
Diamond is 100% the rank to give you the most bang for your buck.

You are correct, sir!
Cube is currently limited to 1.9 and above, meaning you won't be able to use any 1.10, 1.11 or 1.12 blocks.
Isn't the most discounted 'event' Black Friday, if im not mistaken? (60% off) Although, if you don't want to wait to long you should definitely buy a rank during the discount of Valentines Day, which is very likely to happen, but not sure as Sir Gainy full of Terror already told you.

I myself bought a Diamond rank during Halloween 2016 with 40% off. They sometimes have exclusive items etc. However, when you want the most value, you should indeed wait for a 50% or 60% (if im right) discount. Also, FYI, I upgraded my rank from Diamond to Emerald during Black Friday. I don't know if someone already mentioned it, but it's also possible to upgrade ranks! So don't worry if you bought a rank and you want a higher rank next month or whatever. Or if you don't have all the money at that moment. The only problem is that if you bought a rank during a discount and you want to upgrade it, after the discount is over, you have to wait until the next discount :p For further information, you can also contact @Joe Henry who does Customer Support. Hope everything is clear and most of this is probably already told by other people!

Superalbix890

Feb 7, 2018
Romania
twitter.com
Isn't the most discounted 'event' Black Friday, if im not mistaken? (60% off) Although, if you don't want to wait to long you should definitely buy a rank during the discount of Valentines Day, which is very likely to happen, but not sure as Sir Gainy full of Terror already told you.

I myself bought a Diamond rank during Halloween 2016 with 40% off. They sometimes have exclusive items etc. However, when you want the most value, you should indeed wait for a 50% or 60% (if im right) discount. Also, FYI, I upgraded my rank from Diamond to Emerald during Black Friday. I don't know if someone already mentioned it, but it's also possible to upgrade ranks! So don't worry if you bought a rank and you want a higher rank next month or whatever. Or if you don't have all the money at that moment. The only problem is that if you bought a rank during a discount and you want to upgrade it, after the discount is over, you have to wait until the next discount :p For further information, you can also contact @Joe Henry who does Customer Support. Hope everything is clear and most of this is probably already told by other people!
Good info. Thanks

Reactions: Komodо
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom