Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

koventpr0

May 26, 2024
Recently, i entered the bedrock server and i lost all my vip levels, im so mad right now,
¡Someone explain me this!
Here are two captures, before and after.

Attachments

• VIP 6 BRO.png
    VIP 6 BRO.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 24
  • ILOSTMYVIP.png
    ILOSTMYVIP.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 24

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
As already discussed in your bug report, your VIP level decreased because you had a realms subscription in the past years. Since team CubeCraft is present on the marketplace, people unintentionally obtained VXP for owning that subscription. This has been fixed now and people affected by this had their VIP level automatically decreased.

koventpr0

May 26, 2024
As already discussed in your bug report, your VIP level decreased because you had a realms subscription in the past years. Since team CubeCraft is present on the marketplace, people unintentionally obtained VXP for owning that subscription. This has been fixed now and people affected by this had their VIP level automatically decreased.
OK, i trust you, but if i didn't own that subscription anymore and i got MORE vxp to level up to VIP 6 when i was VIP 5 what happened then if i didnt buy more things?

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
OK, i trust you, but if i didn't own that subscription anymore and i got MORE vxp to level up to VIP 6 when i was VIP 5 what happened then if i didnt buy more things?
I am not sure what you mean, sorry. You only receive vxp for CubeCraft purchases on the marketplace

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItxKxng's profile.
Happy Birthday! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Alemiz's profile.
Happy Birthday! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Alemiz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom