• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LovedCookie

Aug 31, 2019
BoBANzA
I read the article the link had lead to and I didn't do any of those things? I do use a VPN and I connect to the same IP repeatedly since its the only IP that doesn't seem to disconnect me from your server. I read somewhere on a post that a mod said there actively trying to stop VPN's but if yours happens to work its ok to use it (Im sure I could find it if you asked). So one day I logged on and I see this message. Now I wanna address the argument that you were using a VPN which means you were at your own risk, but to that, I say I still wasn't cheating which should mean that a mod or Admin should be able unban me. Now if there are any undefined rules on using a VPN I should know about please tell me as im happy to stop using a VPN if your reasoning is convincing enough. I've been dd'osed by a smaller server before so im very secure on my safety now. I feel like im making a Youtuber apology saying things like, "Yes, but also" so ill come out and say it. I'm sorry that I was idiotic and used a VPN even though the server clearly said: "VPN's ARE BLOCKED". So if you would kindly accept my apology as I promise to no longer use a VPN on your server and kindly unban my account (ppet).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom