Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
This message could be rude.

What? Mature? But you almost always asked for helper or you mentioned in your posts, your posts aren't that mature [Some are, some not]. You also lied in your application? I got the feeling you are ruining your chances to be helper.
That's why I "mentioned" you in my application :P Nice explanations.... back on the thread: As Cool said, you're ruining your possibilities

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Im done with this thread
First you lied in your apply
Second your not that mature...(me neither but if need to be I can be...)
Third you're just making excuses... (also about your grammar...)
Im not being rude or something but really you just ruined all your chances of becoming a Staff Member....

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
THIS CAN BE EXTREMLY RUDE
Some 16-older people are extremly inmature, but
, there's an age limit to prevent "kids" apply, also, use commas & dots next time. You've blown up my mind rude... pfff
HELLO, THIS WAS A JOKE

Reactions: Komodо

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
THIS CAN BE EXTREMLY RUDE
Some 16-older people are extremly inmature, but
, there's an age limit to prevent "kids" apply, also, use commas & donts next time. You blown up my mind
rude... pfff
HELLO, THIS WAS A JOKE
Don't you bean you HAVE blown up my mind or you've blown up my mind.Pfff talk about spell errors

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
Gingergeek is a developer, not a helper. I reckon he was around sixteen when he became a developer. Lying in your appeal results in your application being denied. By making a thread like this, it seems like you're just thirsty for staff to me. Also, I personally wouldn't consider you mature enough to fit the position of staff.

- Locked.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Just want to add that the age restriction is there because, although it is completely possible for a minor to have the maturity required to become a staff member, most do not. It isn't just maturity either, seeing as you also require patience, knowledge, determination, and be very thick-skinned, again, attributes that the average individual under the age of 13 does not often possess (Not to say that this applies to all people that are under the age of 13). It also portrays us as lenient and careless, having children represent us. Sorry.

I hope that this cleared up any confusion, if you have any further questions then feel free to pm me on the forums. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom