Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What Is your opionion on the reporting forums?

• It Sucks!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its Reasonable

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Its Awesome

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowrider777

Oct 18, 2015
West Kelowna
There is a few reasons why 2 am reporting here and not on the specified report section:
1. Max length of 5 minutes
Seriously?!? Why does it need to be 5 minutes max?!? All i want to do is to report someone and not have to go out of my way (which i already am) to cut down a video which I already uploaded just to report some dumb internet cheater.
2. Take forever to get handled (if at all)
How do you guys even run a server if you are too lazy to check hacking reports often, people are (again) going out of their way to help out you guys!

So here is the hacker report: (One more thing, I don't want crap for using mods because they are specified as legal on this page)

Name: Hemius
Reason: Blink, Kill Aurora, Reach, Anti-KB
Video Link:

Mar 6, 2017
There is a few reasons why 2 am reporting here and not on the specified report section:
Seriously?!? Why does it need to be 5 minutes max?!? All i want to do is to report someone and not have to go out of my way (which i already am) to cut down a video which I already uploaded just to report some dumb internet cheater.
How do you guys even run a server if you are too lazy to check hacking reports often, people are (again) going out of their way to help out you guys!

So here is the hacker report: (One more thing, I don't want crap for using mods because they are specified as legal on this page)

Video Link:

As @KyrieIrving_11_ said, you can cut the videos to make them smaller. The staff has to handle thousands of reports, therefore the max length of 5 minutes.

Please do not make any further reports in the inappropriate section.
This section is made for people who need help with something.

You can also read the guidelines for when reporting players here
It includes many things in it such as tips & tricks. It also has in it a subtitle about "evidence" which you can use. Those programs have editing software too which you can use to make the video smaller

@Jackelele lock?

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Hundreds of reports are being made every day. If every video would have a length of around five minutes, going through these would take around 800 minutes. You cannot expect us to spend 13 hours per day watching videos of people who are playing games and get killed by a cheater in the last five seconds. Even in a team, with around ten active staff members who deal with reports, this would mean that we would all have to spend more than an hour every day; that's almost impossible considering that we do have a life besides playing Minecraft. Besides that, shorter videos will upload faster.

This just contradicts your previous argument; you want us to handle reports faster, however, evidence should last longer. If your video includes 8 minutes of casual gameplay and 15 seconds of actual evidence, we could have handled around 15 reports instead of looking at how you play the game.

Reactions: ChaosConjurer

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada

Video Link:

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to help make CubeCraft a better place. You will still need to report those cheaters here.
As previously mentioned, we require video evidence to be under five minutes as this saves us a lot of time when reviewing reports.

Hundreds of reports are being made every day. If every video would have a length of around five minutes, going through these would take around 800 minutes. You cannot expect us to spend 13 hours per day watching videos of people who are playing games and get killed by a cheater in the last five seconds. Even in a team, with around ten active staff members who deal with reports, this would mean that we would all have to spend more than an hour every day; that's almost impossible considering that we do have a life besides playing Minecraft. Besides that, shorter videos will upload faster.

This just contradicts your previous argument; you want us to handle reports faster, however, evidence should last longer. If your video includes 8 minutes of casual gameplay and 15 seconds of actual evidence, we could have handled around 15 reports instead of looking at how you play the game.

@Buuuddy gave you a detailed explanation as to why these are the requirements for reports. ^
Should you have any questions, you can message me here.
- Thread locked.

Reactions: Buuuddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Top Bottom