Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
@Eli - You’re one of the most mature persons I’ve ever met (and calvo of course :p). Thanks for being my friend! Time zones aren't only bad for your ping, but it also makes it hard for us to find a good time to play. You’re always honest and genuine, saying your opinion. Sometimes, I wish we could roll back the time to those old good translation calls… Those games and those laughs were one of the best times in my CubeCraft life. Our DM conversation is pretty empty, but I’d like to change that and get to know you better! I know I only know a part of the amazing person you are.

The nicest part is I didn't expect my name to be on this thread. Thank you for the kind message, it really is appreciated! You're honestly a fascinating person to me, your temper and attitude is always in sync with the need of the situation. You're so disciplinated and make an effort in making sure everything you do, is done well. The amount of time and work you have put into Swedish translations is unbelievable, and it's honestly admirable. You've consolidated yourself as an active and influential forum member with your amazing suggestions and replies to threads. You have also done a fantastic job as a Staff Member, keep going this well! Hopefully we have time to play together again; you're always so fun to be around!

Pls nerf the Translation Team

If you look you're calva

Reactions: Fisktratt

Shapelessed

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Poland
The nicest part is I didn't expect my name to be on this thread. Thank you for the kind message, it really is appreciated! You're honestly a fascinating person to me, your temper and attitude is always in sync with the need of the situation. You're so disciplinated and make an effort in making sure everything you do, is done well. The amount of time and work you have put into Swedish translations is unbelievable, and it's honestly admirable. You've consolidated yourself as an active and influential forum member with your amazing suggestions and replies to threads. You have also done a fantastic job as a Staff Member, keep going this well! Hopefully we have time to play together again; you're always so fun to be around!

Pls nerf the Translation Team

If you look you're calva
You just need to stop shipping us before it's too late for you and everything will be fine. #SaveEliFromShapessed

Reactions: Fisktratt and Eli
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom