Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Hey CubeCrafters!

IMP> First of all I want to tell all of you this: Don't let ANYONE tell you what you are capable of or not because they don't have any idea. Don't let a person demotivate you to get one of your dreams either because even if it seems like imposible, only you can make that dream possible, nobody else is going to do it for you, if someone ever tells you that it is impossible for you to achieve something difficult feeder of that to motivate you to get it and if you really want to achieve something, I encourage you to try it with all your desire; the "no" you already have, try to make that "no" become a "yes" by working, striving, because it is not easy, but it depends on yourself FROM NO ONE ELSE (I emphasize) THAT YOU, so, what I said, please don't let them underestimate you because only you know yourself more than anyone else. In my case, I am achieving different "subdreams" before I reach my real dream I still have time to improve :)

· My history here on CubeCraft ·
All this movement started in 2015 when I started to play Minecraft No premium at minecraft networks that now (Not all networks) are dead beacuse they closed (like freshcraft), I was fan of its_Jonni93 thanks to him I bought my first premium minecraft account to play with him here on CubeCraft Games (I played with him a game and I was on his video). I remember that my first skywars game here on CubeCraft I won it; Later I experimented the actualization of the lootchests (from diamond chest to now). Then its_Jonni93 left Minecraft (beacuse of fortnite) and I started to follow youtubers like zPrah, DanoMC, MrDeivid, etc (But my name is because of him: its_Jonni93 - its_Marto03 ;0...).

On 2017 I bought my first and unique rank, the Emerald Rank (I want to thank my parents xd)

On 2018 I got muted because of the famous #CubeCraftRevolution by the Ex Moderator LanceDaniels (on that time I didn't care about my image), Later at 2019 I got banned by the Administrator CapitanGato because he witnessed me teaming (I wanted to let my friend at the final fight and this is true), Later (I don't remind when) I got banned from Discord because I was hesitating the Moderator SpringWarz (I already asked for forgiveness, but still, it was a very bad act on my part) SnowyWarz, from my heart, I apologize for having trolled you and insulting you for no reason, I am not like that.

Three or four days later I applied at CubeCraft Translator Team, I do not regret having done it, I have met incredible people (@FocusTurtle, @Sergiio12, Also @AlexpYT192 but I've met him before that, @Eli ...)

· How I reached 100 Reports ·
Screenshot_20200327-084547_Chrome.jpg
It's easy and fast to answer that question, with constant work, believing at me and therefore doing my dream possible.

My real dream is being Helper here; day after day I am working to show my best image of me, making reports, doing messages that help as much as possible and the most important, meeting people as incredible as all of you.

I am going to thank all the staff who was there revising the Report Website and handling my reports(I started with all my reports closed becasuse of sentinel, it was really annoying and I can share it for all of you, If you want to see it only contact with me to share all of you that it was really difficult and annoying, but with hard work everything is possible)

I know that I've done a lot of wrong things on CubeCraft but the most important is assuming our mistakes and learning from them is more important than keeping quiet about them so that we only look good

I want to thank especially:

@Spuuuni - Spuni, que decir, la mayoría de reportes aceptados, son gracias a ti, recuerdo que un día empecé a grabar hackers y tu al cabo de 1 minuto mas o menos me lo aceptabas (o me lo denegabas, pero si lo banea sentinel...), para mi eres uno de los staffs mas activos :), sigue así <3

@Siftenly - Hi Siftenly, thx to you I reached my 80 Handled reports and you helped me with a lot of reports, thx for all the handled reports, you are a ver active staff too and I invite you to keep it up because you are doing a really good job.

@Elenahh - Thanks to you I've entered the CubeCraft Translator Team, and my life has changed, thanks for helping me on all my questions, I really apreciate it <3

@Capitan - Gracias por haberme denegado la postulación, he podido reflexionar mucho mas a fondo si de verdad quiero ser Ayudante y lo tengo mas claro que nunca, me has "obligado" a esforzarme a hacer reportes y a realmente poner mensajes de calidad y no por cantidad.

@Keanu - You are a very active staff too, You've helped me with a lot of nickname / skin report because I was really undecided but this isn't important, I hope you get better because of that think that happened to you (I asked you yesterday) I understand that you don't wanted to share anything thanks for everything!

@SnowyWarz - I hope you've forgiven me because of that.

@Sergiio12 - Gracias por tu ayuda, de verdad me ayudas muchisimo y todo lo que me dices me motiva mas para mejorar y para aprender de mis errores. Por favor, no cambies.

@Camezonda - Thanks for verify me that everything is possible, I am so happy for having Admins with this thinking <3

@Fisktratt - Thank you too for Handling a lot of my reports (I think spuni beats you for few reports 10 or less) I invite you to keep up the good work, All of you are helping a lot on CubeCraft, honestly thanks.

PLEASE, THE MOST IMPORTANT PHARAGRAPH IS THE FIRST, READ IT ;3

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 469419

@Sergiio12 - Gracias por tu ayuda, de verdad me ayudas muchisimo y todo lo que me dices me motiva mas para mejorar y para aprender de mis errores. Por favor, no cambies.

Ha sido todo un placer haberte podido ayudar, espero que seas ayudante en un futuro, aunque como te dije el otro día, no lo es todo.

Yo era como tu, quería ser ayudante por encima de todo, aunque eso implicase abandonar los estudios...

Con el paso del tiempo me he dado cuenta de las cosas realmente importantes.

Pero bueno, nunca dejes de perseguir tus sueños, espero que algún día lo consigas ^^

~ Cualquier cosa mas, ya sabes, para mi es todo un placer ayudarte :D

Por cierto, muy buen hilo :P

Reactions: its_Marto03

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Congratulations!
The first part of your thread is really inspiring. You can achieve anything, as long as you keep dreaming, keep working, and most importantly, keep believing in yourself! You're doing a great job, keep it up! ^-^

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Congratulations!
The first part of your thread is really inspiring. You can achieve anything, as long as you keep dreaming, keep working, and most importantly, keep believing in yourself! You're doing a great job, keep it up! ^-^

Exactly! Thanks for reading the first pharagraph!!!, I wrote it because I think that everybody can do everything as soon as they believe on them

Reactions: S4nne

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Hey CubeCrafters!

IMP> First of all I want to tell all of you this: Don't let ANYONE tell you what you are capable of or not because they don't have any idea. Don't let a person demotivate you to get one of your dreams either because even if it seems like imposible, only you can make that dream possible, nobody else is going to do it for you, if someone ever tells you that it is impossible for you to achieve something difficult feeder of that to motivate you to get it and if you really want to achieve something, I encourage you to try it with all your desire; the "no" you already have, try to make that "no" become a "yes" by working, striving, because it is not easy, but it depends on yourself FROM NO ONE ELSE (I emphasize) THAT YOU, so, what I said, please don't let them underestimate you because only you know yourself more than anyone else. In my case, I am achieving different "subdreams" before I reach my real dream I still have time to improve :)

· My history here on CubeCraft ·
All this movement started in 2015 when I started to play Minecraft No premium at minecraft networks that now (Not all networks) are dead beacuse they closed (like freshcraft), I was fan of its_Jonni93 thanks to him I bought my first premium minecraft account to play with him here on CubeCraft Games (I played with him a game and I was on his video). I remember that my first skywars game here on CubeCraft I won it; Later I experimented the actualization of the lootchests (from diamond chest to now). Then its_Jonni93 left Minecraft (beacuse of fortnite) and I started to follow youtubers like zPrah, DanoMC, MrDeivid, etc (But my name is because of him: its_Jonni93 - its_Marto03 ;0...).

On 2017 I bought my first and unique rank, the Emerald Rank (I want to thank my parents xd)

On 2018 I got muted because of the famous #CubeCraftRevolution by the Ex Moderator LanceDaniels (on that time I didn't care about my image), Later at 2019 I got banned by the Administrator CapitanGato because he witnessed me teaming (I wanted to let my friend at the final fight and this is true), Later (I don't remind when) I got banned from Discord because I was hesitating the Moderator SpringWarz (I already asked for forgiveness, but still, it was a very bad act on my part) SnowyWarz, from my heart, I apologize for having trolled you and insulting you for no reason, I am not like that.

Three or four days later I applied at CubeCraft Translator Team, I do not regret having done it, I have met incredible people (@FocusTurtle, @Sergiio12, Also @AlexpYT192 but I've met him before that, @Eli ...)

· How I reached 100 Reports ·
View attachment 161292
It's easy and fast to answer that question, with constant work, believing at me and therefore doing my dream possible.

My real dream is being Helper here; day after day I am working to show my best image of me, making reports, doing messages that help as much as possible and the most important, meeting people as incredible as all of you.

I am going to thank all the staff who was there revising the Report Website and handling my reports(I started with all my reports closed becasuse of sentinel, it was really annoying and I can share it for all of you, If you want to see it only contact with me to share all of you that it was really difficult and annoying, but with hard work everything is possible)

I know that I've done a lot of wrong things on CubeCraft but the most important is assuming our mistakes and learning from them is more important than keeping quiet about them so that we only look good

I want to thank especially:

@Spuuuni - Spuni, que decir, la mayoría de reportes aceptados, son gracias a ti, recuerdo que un día empecé a grabar hackers y tu al cabo de 1 minuto mas o menos me lo aceptabas (o me lo denegabas, pero si lo banea sentinel...), para mi eres uno de los staffs mas activos :), sigue así <3

@Siftenly - Hi Siftenly, thx to you I reached my 80 Handled reports and you helped me with a lot of reports, thx for all the handled reports, you are a ver active staff too and I invite you to keep it up because you are doing a really good job.

@Elenahh - Thanks to you I've entered the CubeCraft Translator Team, and my life has changed, thanks for helping me on all my questions, I really apreciate it <3

@Capitan - Gracias por haberme denegado la postulación, he podido reflexionar mucho mas a fondo si de verdad quiero ser Ayudante y lo tengo mas claro que nunca, me has "obligado" a esforzarme a hacer reportes y a realmente poner mensajes de calidad y no por cantidad.

@Keanu - You are a very active staff too, You've helped me with a lot of nickname / skin report because I was really undecided but this isn't important, I hope you get better because of that think that happened to you (I asked you yesterday) I understand that you don't wanted to share anything thanks for everything!

@SnowyWarz - I hope you've forgiven me because of that.

@Camezonda - Thanks for verify me that everything is possible, I am so happy for having Admins with this thinking <3

@Fisktratt - Thank you too for Handling a lot of my reports (I think spuni beats you for few reports 10 or less) I invite you to keep up the good work, All of you are helping a lot on CubeCraft, honestly thanks.

PLEASE, THE MOST IMPORTANT PHARAGRAPH IS THE FIRST, READ IT ;3
Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom