Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
Merhaba. 2 ay önce bizim sorumumuzdan banlandım. 1.8.2020'de yasağımın süresi doldu ama hala bir mağaza yasağım var. mağaza yasaklarıyla ilgili her şeyi aradım. i gönderilecek sales@cubecraft.net , support@cubecraft.net , info@cubecraft.net . çok önce. Ve moderatörlere DESTEK ile cevap geçmemi dedi. bugün DESTEK üyesiyle iletişime geçeceğim. lütfen benim mağaza yasağıma itiraz edebilir misin? Bu basamağa bakıyorum.

my minecraft ingamename: iDenizz
bir personele forumlarda özel olarak ulaşabilirsiniz. Sanırım bunu düzeltmenin en iyi yolu bu

AnolTongi

Moderanol
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
Destek ekibinden birini etiketledim, daha rahat yardım edebilsinler diye. Yaşadığın durum normal değil çünkü ve Skqrrt'ın dediği gibi konuşma başlatabilirsin ama ingilizce konuşman gerekir

ObrigadoADeus

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2020
Spain
Hi i have been banned from webstore two month ago. its expire in 1.8 but i still have a store ban. i mailed support@cubecraft.net alreaady. i hope someone want to help me

You can talk with some Staff on this website. Just search in members and where it says Staff. Choose one and tell him or her the problem and that should help you more than us.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Hi i have been banned from webstore two month ago. its expire in 1.8 but i still have a store ban. i mailed support@cubecraft.net alreaady. i hope someone want to help me

It appears that you were banned from the store due to an attempt to, “abuse the store system”, if you already email support then you’ll just need to wait patiently until you get a response. Do note that emailing them isn’t going to ensure that you’ll be unbanned, so keep that in mind. If you have any further questions feel free to message me on here. - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Summer event got added to CubeCraft Notion!
1715956357987.png
This sure didn’t age well, XD
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
Top Bottom