Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

mucleck

Dec 27, 2019
Spain
I was playing skywars in 1.8.9 and my internet go down for a moment and when i turned back to the server i was banned. The thing is that later of 2 days no one of the staff tell me nothing and I starting to think that like other players I´m going to pass 4 days and nobody will tell me nothing about my ban.

ARRIBA ESPAÑA <3

Reactions: its_Marto03

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
This is happening very often.Yes, you must appeal the ban if you want to be unbanned but I will give you one tip.Don’t even join CCGN if your connection is really unstable, because sentinel most likely will punish you ,,for teleporting around”

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Appeal your ban, then the next thing to do is being patient. The ''Sentinel Developer'' is mindgamesnl, you could try to contact him, that's what I did when I was false banned.

Have a nice day & goodluck :)

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
If you already appeal, you need to wait that the staffs see your appeal, good luck!
Please appeal your punishment at appeals.cubecraft.net giving as many details as possible in your appeal.
Mindgamesnl is the sentinel developer so I think your appeal will be looked at soon because he does not work at weekends so that could be why.
Hey,you can ban/mute appeal at:https://appeals.cubecraft.net/
This is happening very often.Yes, you must appeal the ban if you want to be unbanned but I will give you one tip.Don’t even join CCGN if your connection is really unstable, because sentinel most likely will punish you ,,for teleporting around”
Appeal your ban, then the next thing to do is being patient. The ''Sentinel Developer'' is mindgamesnl, you could try to contact him, that's what I did when I was false banned.

Have a nice day & goodluck :)
just appeal and wait a couple of days. have a nice day & goodluck.
locked, also only one answer is enough, no need to repeat it a thousand times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

legendaryfox977 wrote on savina875's profile.
.wollof eht rof uoy knahT
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything I also wish you goodluck <3
Top Bottom