Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xodek

Feb 5, 2016
The Dank Caves Of Cubecraft
Im done with hackers in skywars. today i played a game of skywars. the guys on the islands next to me had anti-knockback wich i couldnt record because of my bad PC. one of them started flying because he got low on health. then when i killed him with luck another guy came up to me and killed me with kill aura anti-knockback and hitting while eating hax. he was the one that also killed the guy on the other island next to me. so that means that there were 3 hackers in one game, and what is done to ban them? NOTHING AT ALL!! :mad: im done get an anti-cheat like ''Gcheat'' or ''Knightfall'' with all the money you get from ranks

Last edited by a moderator:

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
The best thing for you to do is record and report them. Use OBS or the default windows 10 recorder, it doesn't need a lot of computer power. The anti-cheat plugins are being improved, but with new hacked clients coming out, its hard to keep up.

Reactions: Xodek

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I understand that hackers are annoying, but remember they're hacking because their not good at PvP. They need to hack because they're so bad.

B

Britney Spears

I understand your frustration T34ZZ. Nobody wants to encounter hackers when they're just trying to play a proper game on the network. Our developers are working on a new anti-cheat plug-in which isn't that easy , especially when you need to code everything from a scratch. For now, I'll be asking you to be patient and If you see a hacker please report them here
https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/

Feel free to ask me anything if some things still aren't clear :)

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Im done with hackers in skywars. today i played a game of skywars. the guys on the islands next to me had anti-knockback wich i couldnt record because of my shit PC. one of them started flying because he got low on health. then when i killed him with luck another guy came up to me and killed me with kill aura anti-knockback and hitting while eating hax. he was the one that also killed the guy on the other island next to me. so that means that there were 3 hackers in one game, and what is done to ban them? NOTHING AT ALL!! :mad: im done get an anti-cheat like ''Gcheat'' or ''Knightfall'' with all the money you get from ranks
They're using a modified version NoCheatPlus, wich is one of the best AC out there. I know it can rage you, but the money is using for buying servers (& keeping them up), pay developers (the base salary is £500....) and get money for the owners and Media Tech Tree (I may misplaced the order, do not hate me @Marco Slater).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom