Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

IvanGhono

Jul 29, 2017
Hello my question is if I buy a range I remove the mute.
Is that a friend sold me varata this account and told me that I was silent and so, without speaking, I would not like to play. I hope I have an answer. You have a good day!

(If there is some mistake is that I translated it with the translator of google because I do not speak English very well)

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Hello my question is if I buy a range I remove the mute.
Is that a friend sold me varata this account and told me that I was silent and so, without speaking, I would not like to play. I hope I have an answer. You have a good day!

(If there is some mistake is that I translated it with the translator of google because I do not speak English very well)

Hey there. You can always speak in your own native language instead of using a translator if you wish.
As for your question, buying a rank on CubeCraft will not remove a mute from your account. You can appeal here if you would like to be unmuted and you believe that you have done nothing wrong. If you bought this account from someone else then I am sorry but whatever past transgressions the previous owner made would remain on this account even if ownership was transferred to you.

Reactions: The NightGhost02

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello @Macritomo11,

According to the database, your appeal page, you're currently muted for scamming and your appeal was denied. Your mute won't be undone if you buy a rank. If you wish to contact the Moderator that muted you, then you can do that by clicking on this link: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=LanceDaniels. Also, you are totally free to speak your native language since there are loads of people in this amazing and big CubeCraft community and I am sure that there are many people that speak your language as well :)
52f01246daeedc74b9a79e8fff8dbd9c.png

Reactions: The NightGhost02

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Hello @Macritomo11,

According to the database, your appeal page, you're currently muted for scamming and your appeal was denied. Your mute won't be undone if you buy a rank. If you wish to contact the Moderator that muted you, then you can do that by clicking on this link: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=LanceDaniels. Also, you are totally free to speak your native language since there are loads of people in this amazing and big CubeCraft community and I am sure that there are many people that speak your language as well :)
52f01246daeedc74b9a79e8fff8dbd9c.png

This should be the answer. As for buying a rank to unmute you, that is not possible. If you are muted, you can't buy a rank to unmute yourself.

~ Locked

Reactions: Ducky
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom