Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
First thing your help is really unrelated to the game that I am playing I think you have helped enough.

Reactions: Critly

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Guys it has been fixed I joined some servers today and players were moving fast and ect it seemed to just be a Minecraft bug. But one more thing I am going to say is that thank you to everyone that helped me even thought it was just a bug and nothing else it tells you that the Cubecraft community care about any problem even how big or small it is. Thank you everyone that replied and even just seen this thread this means a lot to me.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Btw why has my problem not been resolved I don't want to waste people's time reading this thread it's time for something else in the Cubecraft forums support to be listened to and I feel like I steal that attention having this thread here.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Btw why has my problem not been resolved I don't want to waste people's time reading this thread it's time for something else in the Cubecraft forums support to be listened to and I feel like I steal that attention having this thread here.
Resolved

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom